Crusaders 2006

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are looking into the NYSFBC rule book about that.

We are looking into the NYSFBC rule book about that.

i have investigated into this as well here to no avail....but donny, if u get any news...please let me know!

Sorry Joe, but that is the wrong location. NYSFBC is not the same as USSBA. USSBA is part of YEA. Many bands compete in both as Copiague does and many of the Long Island band programs. This weekend we are Port Chester which is a USSBA show but many bands from NYS are also there, icluding Eastridge and New Hartford.

Go to NYSFBC and see what you can come up with.

Donny

i emailed NYSFBC and havt recieved a response...that was when i posted that thread...but donny if you know or learn ANYTHING please please please let me know....! thanks in advance

What about Nicktahou Cadets and Mobobalo???

NICKTAHOU CADETS!!!!!

Yeah! I like it!

Howya doin' Timmy!?!?

oh...ic...nick tahou like the resturaunt...aha i get it!

MMMMMMMMMMMMM Nicks. on of those Rochester staples. If you march in a corps from Rochester, one of the things you must do is get a "garbage plate". Eat it fast as you watch the grease harden on the plate. Man they are good. I think everyone who marches a Rochester corps should be called a rookie not only in thier first year but until they get a "Plate"

Ok back on topic a bit, November is coming fast. We hear from new people every day about joining. If you know of anyone interested in coming on board with us this season, please get me thier information so I can get in touch with them.

bad news....zach dugan doesnt wanto do it till he gets his braces off....and thats next year....then he wants me and him to march jr corps.............FREAKING ZACH DUGAN!!!!!!!!! but i got another pit kid, unfortunatly hes from albion, tho the best mallets in albion....marching band tonight...ok ...off to mow the lawn

Hey everyone! Just heard from Mike and it is CONFIRMED that we will be rehearsing at Hope Hall on Buffalo Rd in Gates,NY!!! :P

Very cool setup there and we kick it off with a OPEN HOUSE on Sunday November 27 starting at 10 am!!!! woo hoo! b**bs

Stay tuned as mass media blitz will be coming soon!!!!! :ph34r::ph34r: