Congrats Grennies

Congratulations to Canada's own "Kingston Grenadiers" for once again competing in "open class" at this year's DCA Championships! Always a crowd pleaser , always a welcome participant to any competition, a great member corps of DCA. :)

Go Grenies!

Thanks Taylor, congrats to you and the White Sabers as well. Looking forward to seeing great things coming from you guys. Congrats Rick ...Grenadier alumnus..and of course lots before that... keep it goin now..always good stuff eh? B)

I was at the same hotel Grennies were at - got to see some of their rehearsals as well as their final run through of the season in the parking lot on Sunday.  It was a pleasure to meet and talk to some of the members...and it was a great show they put out!

Glenn it was great talking to you throughout the weekend! I'm glad you enjoyed the show and had a great time hangin' with the folks from the North. Keep in touch!

Really enjoyed their effort Sars. I was very impressed by the jump from Corning.They worked hard and gave their all Saturday and stayed focused given the circumstances during prelims. IMO the perc. score was off by a stretch and I see other postings along that same topic. When they think number management everything doesn`t have to be 11th! Geez,

Anyways I know what the difference is and they do as well. Congrats to Jim Gruber and the BUC`S a true gentleman and friend. Grennies keep the faith and you are still a voting member! To move ahead you have to think ahead so give thought to 2006 .

Cheers DLD

Thanks Sars. I know we put it all out on the line Saturday night, and although it didn't payoff to get into finals, we still got ahead.

I can't wait to start the 2006 season. b**bs

I just had to take this opportunity to congratulate all of the members of the corps on a fine weekend. I understand you all worked your butts off, and it appears to have paid off. Suzanne and I wish we had been there, but you know, unfortunately it could not be helped. Again, congrats, and hold your heads high, and be proud. You should all be very proud of what you accomplished this year.

AND I know all of the alumni wished you well.

Doug & Suzanne Smith

I just had to take this opportunity to congratulate all of the members of the corps on a fine weekend. I understand you all worked your butts off, and it appears to have paid off. Suzanne and I wish we had been there, but you know, unfortunately it could not be helped. Again, congrats, and hold your heads high, and be proud. You should all be very proud of what you accomplished this year.

AND I know all of the alumni wished you well.

Doug & Suzanne Smith

You have that right on the money Doug. Although Craig and I were at a 50th birthday party for 3 people celabrating there birthdays we couldn't wait to get back to his place to check the scores. Congratulations to the entire staff and corps for finishing up the season with a great show in finishing 11th to beat Cru as well. Great job everyone.

Congrats to Bucs as well.

Edited by Jeff Adams