Congrats Grennies

Really enjoyed their effort Sars. I was very impressed by the jump from Corning.They worked hard and gave their all Saturday and stayed focused given the circumstances during prelims. . Grennies keep the faith and you are still a voting member! To move ahead you have to think ahead so give thought to 2006 .

Cheers DLD

It's always nice to enjoy effort and as you said, and I knew , the jump from Corning was most impressive. Again "Grenadiers " did not give up, a most impressive bunch, members ,staff and management.. BRAVO! :huh:

Really enjoyed their effort Sars. I was very impressed by the jump from Corning.They worked hard and gave their all Saturday and stayed focused given the circumstances during prelims. . Grennies keep the faith and you are still a voting member! To move ahead you have to think ahead so give thought to 2006 .

Cheers DLD

It's always nice to enjoy effort and as you said, and I knew , the jump from Corning was most impressive. Again "Grenadiers " did not give up, a most impressive bunch, members ,staff and management.. BRAVO! :huh:

The best part about all this Sars...is the most impressive Grenadiers Alumni we have both at finals and at home cheering us on. I knew you, Doug, Suzanne, and many others would be sitting right here waiting for the scores.

Congrats everyone involved with the corps! amazing jump from corning and I couldnt be more impressed with the bassline...GO SPONGES! not being able to march this year was bad enough but being able to work with all of the drumline was just as good. Can't wait to get back behind that bass and help get us back into the top 10! heres looking to 2006!

Congrats everyone involved with the corps! amazing jump from corning and I couldnt be more impressed with the bassline...GO SPONGES! not being able to march this year was bad enough but being able to work with all of the drumline was just as good. Can't wait to get back behind that bass and help get us back into the top 10! heres looking to 2006!

Great job Grennies! An excellent performance Saturday.

Hey Kelsey, Lock it Up!

[great to see all my hoser friends... the Deans and Hills and Orsers.. Tiff and Mike and of course Madison.

All the best...

honorary hoser of 00-01

[great to see all my hoser friends... the Deans and Hills and Orsers.. Tiff and Mike and of course Madison.

All the best...

honorary hoser of 00-01

Great job Grennies! My stats had us exactly tied for the year in over-all percussion, but you saved the best for last. Congrats!

Congratulations  to Canada's own "Kingston Grenadiers" for once again competing in "open class" at this year's DCA Championships! Always a crowd pleaser , always a welcome participant to any competition, a great member corps of DCA. :)

The BEST and MOST ENTERTAINING! the corps has ever done ......... I was proud to wear my corps jacket in the stands ....... CONGRAT'S

Bob