To my friends at Music City Legend

Last weekend in Pennsylvania I had the sad task of informing my corps that I would be leaving Nashville for new opportunities in Austin, Texas. It was definitely one of the toughest things I've ever had to do. I will never lose contact with my beloved family in Nashville but I also look forward to new challenges and building the drum corps family in in my home state of Texas. This time in my life is both sad and exciting.

I'd like to thank the members of Music City Legend for working hard though adversity this year to produce a fantastic show for a second year corps. Thanks especially to the Legend hornline for believing in me as an instructor and getting the High Brass award in Class A!

Labor Day Weekend, 2005 will forever be one of the most incredible moments of my life, right up there with making DCI finals with Star of Indiana in 1988 and marching with Star Alumni in 2004. I was reminded of why we work so hard throughout the year and why I love drum corps so much. Music City Legend became closer as a family than ever before.

To everyone in DCA I can tell you with confidence that Music City Legend is on SOLID GROUND and you can expect to see great things from them in the future.

MCL, I will always be with you no matter the distance and always will love you.

FARFEGNUGEN!!!!!

Edited by MusicCityLegend

I know moving away from your Drum Corps family is very difficult. You'll have to drive a little to Houston or Dallas but GCS and Frontier need and welcome dedicated members like you! We (Frontier) have a few members from San Antonio and Austin SO come see us!

Frontier website

Edited by patblamo

Brent,

Welcome back to Texas! Anytime you want to drop in and see what GCS is planning for 2006, you're more than welcome! Planning is underway for next year and we need dedicated quality people to help move us to the next level.

GCS Web Page

Talk to you soon!

I'll get in on this... You can hitch a ride with one of our members from TX and join CV!! :D

Brent,

Thank you for all you have done to get this Corps on it's feet. You are responsible for changing at least a couple of peoples live forever. For that, if nothing else, we will always be grateful.

We sure are going to miss you being in MCL but we all wish you the very best of luck and all the success you hope for in the future.

FARFEGNUGEN! Brent