:P  :P  :P  When was the last time I was called "child"....

Miserable grumpy, balding old phart OH yeah....  But Child  :P

Ruth the scary part is going to Lancer practice and having the Business Manager say "Have an ex-Westshoremen in my class and he knows you".  Turns out it was your brother....

it's scarey how many ways drum-corps ties you into things isn't it?

I don't recall you ever being miserable or grumpy....welll...on second thought....ok BALDING-LOL

Edited by boomboom

My hair is so dang short these days! hahaha! Don't do the fro anymore!

Cool! yeah, They have a class starting Sunday, I was talking to one of the instructors today to see if anyone was hitting the quarry on sunday and he told me about the class.

The refresher is a good thing though!

Keep me posted! (if they have you go to thw quarry to do check out dives let me know, I'll tag along!)

so what is wrong with THAT ?!?!?  besides, you also got the greatest hair award from the gals so...quit  yer whinin'

Hey, I called Dive Shop and lady said to come see her hubby tonight. All I had to do was "get in the pool with him for about 30 minutes"  woohoo  to see what I know and remember  b**bs  OR take the whole dang thing over starting this Sunday at LVC for 5 weeks...

My hair is so dang short these days! hahaha!  Don't do the fro anymore!

Cool!  yeah, They have a class starting Sunday, I was talking to one of the instructors today to see if anyone was hitting the quarry on sunday and he told me about the class.

The refresher is a good thing though!

Keep me posted! (if they have you go to thw quarry to do check out dives let me know, I'll tag along!)

When I called the " dive-master's wife" said, that they are planning on taking the new group to the quarry outside of Bainbridge? in 5 weeks...She thinks it will be still be warm enough??? can only imagine the goosebumps...chicka chicka

my only problem is...at the after Serenade party, I fell into some chairs (but I didn't spill my ginntonic) because I turned to look at some awesome guy that was behind me (cut me a break hadn't seen him in awhile) :angry: and cracked two bones in my foot...then walked on it for 3 weeks before getting help...to make long story short-have to get ok by my Dr before they will let me into class starting this weekend...I personally think I would be an excellent healing tool LOL

Edited by boomboom

Yeah, the water is nice now...should still be in the mid-high 70's above the thermocline..I did my cert dives this weekend LAST year and wore a 3mm suit. I was more then warm enough...it doesn't start to get cold until November, but I have a 7mm for then!

Should be fine...it's pretty limited in the pool anyway.

When I called the " dive-master's wife" said, that they are planning on taking the new group to the quarry outside of Bainbridge? in 5 weeks...She thinks it will be still be warm enough??? can only imagine the goosebumps...chicka chicka

my only problem is...at the after Serenade party, I fell into some chairs (but I didn't spill my ginntonic) because I turned to look at some awesome guy  that was behind me (cut me a break hadn't seen him in awhile) :ph34r: and cracked two bones in my foot...then walked on it for 3 weeks before getting help...to make long story short-have to get ok by my Dr before they will let me into class starting this weekend...I personally think I would be an excellent healing tool  LOL