Excelsior seeking staff

Excelsior drum and bugle corps from the greater capital region of New York and the Berkshires is seeking qualified candidates to lead this group in 2006 and beyond. Although surrounded by a very talented group of folks currently, Excelsior is seeking to strengthen what is already a solid core of instructors. Instructional staff in all areas is being considered.

Excelsior is currently looking to make contact with any competent staffers in

Brass, Percussion, guard and visual areas.

Most positions are paid. Some do/will/could include travel expense.

Excelsior has had a wonderfully successful first year and is looking to make a big splash into 2006. Talented, excited, and committed instrcutional staff is needed to make this happen.

If you are interested in getting involved with a great corps from the ground level up...Excelsior is waiting to hear from you.

All inquires can be e-mailed to:

Director@excelsiordrumcorps.org

or visit our website at

www.excelsiordrumcorps.org

for mailing and phone contact info.

1-866-738-9734-corps office.

Thank you.

Art

Excelsior drum and bugle corps from the greater capital region of New York and the Berkshires is seeking qualified candidates to lead this group in 2006 and beyond.

Art,

Let's not forget to mention the talented performers we have. I had the opportunity to stop by the brass rehearsal on Wednesday night and I was suprised to see that the number of brass players in attendance exceed the highest number I've yet to see by 3. That includes all rehearsals and parades.

I think we are in the dawning of a new drum corps era in our region and the boat is about to disembark on a fantastic voyage. Anyone interested better jump onboard NOW or they just might get all wet if jumping when the boat has moved away from the dock!

^OO^ ^OO^ ^OO^ ^OO^ ^OO^

Right you are Joe. The membership is growing every day and we haven't even finished our first year of existence yet!!! The corps has some wonderfully talented folks involved, from staff to marching members to admin to volunteers. It is becoming so much more than we could have ever thought. It is just great!

Come on folks! Get involved!

Art

Right you are Joe.  The membership is growing every day and we haven't even finished our first year of existence yet!!!  The corps has some wonderfully talented folks involved, from staff to marching members to admin to volunteers.  It is becoming so much more than we could have ever thought.  It is just great! 

Come on folks!  Get involved!

Art

The following message was posted in the Excelsior Drum Corps guestbook following our participation in the Troy's Uncle Sam Parade yesterday:

"Just wanted to say that you guys looked AWESOME in the Uncle Sam Day Parade! I just got home, called a friend and told him that we have got to join this group. Maybe I will be part of the awesome sound in the spring? Comments by Christopher LaBarge"

Art's not just blowing smoke folks! It's really happening and even more exciting news about Excelsior will be forthcoming soon!

^OO^