Any news on Teal Sound

• 3 weeks later...
Why isn't Lugo on your staff sheet? He did a great job for you last year.

I believe he stepped down from his position. (You have a PM.)

Good luck this season Teal!

That is wrong. Supervisor is totally different. He will probably help hire a caption head.

Louis is no longer working with Teal in any capacity. I spoke with him personally this weekend.

I believe they have hired their new brass staff already.

Best of luck to Teal and their new staff members.

AA

Louis is no longer working with Teal in any capacity. I spoke with him personally this weekend.

I believe they have hired their new brass staff already.

Best of luck to Teal and their new staff members.

AA

Hi Alan.

Are you doing Memphis again this year?

You are correct. We have hired a new brass staff, and thay are listed on our website.

Louis was asked back this year, but chose to leave the organization of his own accord.

We appreciate what Louis did at Teal Sound last year, and know he will do well wherever he goes.

The new staff is VERY excited to get started Dec. 3rd and 4th at our first camp.

With over 300 audition packets sent out,it looks to be the largest 1st camp yet for Teal.

We are in the process of working with FCCJ to get college credit for marching with Teal!

Future scholarships, and much more....winter drumline...Jaguars football corps to include alumni and staff...cadet corps....all-age corps....chorus....and more.

The future looks very exciting, and we want to offer all youth a positive experience in the musical/marching arts. Come check it out..... :) :) :)