Grenadiers Announce Plans for 2006

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...good things come....to those who wait patiently.... :huh:

We should be able to announce shortly, and then we can all prepare for a benchmark season in Grenadiers history!!!!

This year promises to revive the excitement, enjoyment and self satisfaction we all need to take away from this activity! A fresh approach in program design, combined with the energy of great musical selections!

I am stoked at all the positivity surrounding the membership this fall!!! Stay tuned folks....

...good things come....to those who wait patiently.... :huh:

We should be able to announce shortly, and then we can all prepare for a benchmark season in Grenadiers history!!!!

This year promises to revive the excitement, enjoyment and self satisfaction we all need to take away from this activity! A fresh approach in program design, combined with the energy of great musical selections!

I am stoked at all the positivity surrounding the membership this fall!!! Stay tuned folks....

good things are cooking indeed........not just Canadian bacon.... just being a Grenadier is not status quo.....thinking outside the box is a good thing especially for the people who do and not talk eh....keep in touch folks. Good things DO come to those who wait. b**bs

As, Scott and Don have mentioned "Good things do come to those who wait". I am sure that the show selection will be awesome, and very enjoyable for everyone to be involved in. And I do mean everyone. Different show, different attitude, different committment to excellence. Looking forward to seeing everyone first camp.

Doug Smith

Man,

What a week! We have vets coming out of the woodwork. It is great to see these guys coming out. Also, to hear from some Canadian folks (Kiwanis Alumni!) from the KW area, nice to have you on board!

Our goals are coming along nicely. Not going to inflate numbers like others try to do on here. All I will say is Kingston will be much stronger than last year!

Done and Done!!!

Hey, so how close are we to hearing what the show is going to be???

and yes I know.. good things come to those who wait patiently.. but we all know I'm not really the patient type. :P