Magic Director

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same for Esperanza, unless they're still using the same person as before, which might be the case...

I find it odd that SCV and Magic haven't named / or found a Director yet. Its getting late if they expect that person to have any impact on the upcoming season.

Although the corps director is obviously an important position, the corps can move ahead with their season. A lot of the administration work at this time of the season is done by others with the director overseeing everyone. Without a director, things might not be quite as organized, but SCV and Magic can proceed without any problems. Once a director is found, he/she will bring everyone together and set the corps in the direction that they want to go.

It's an important job and maybe they're taking their time to find the RIGHT one?

Esperanza getting a NEW DIRECTOR? That would be news to me...and hardly believable.

Esperanza getting a NEW DIRECTOR? That would be news to me...and hardly believable.

Yeah, that was my fault, I didn't know that it was set.

Woo.

Magic's director is listed on DCI.org

Also looks like they are behind last year. No staff people yet (other then designers) no location for auditon camp and they just changed the audition date that I was going to visit on Thanksgiving weekend. Oh well.

We might not have done as well as other years last summer but I had a great age-out experience in 05' because they had things together. We had phat food, new stuff, didn't break down, cool brass staff (go Mark) and great directors! (Jimmy and Tanya)

Lets hope we can get come updates soon.

Nate

Magic's director is listed on DCI.org

Also looks like they are behind last year. No staff people yet (other then designers) no location for auditon camp and they just changed the audition date that I was going to visit on Thanksgiving weekend. Oh well.