White Sabers

Parade tune's DONE ! We played it in the show last year...I just have to copy it off and hand it out.

Some know it , and others will have to learn it ! I do, however, have to rewrite it for "6" bass drums...

nyuk-nyuk !

Such problems !!!!!

.....and CYMBALS !

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh what's a man to do? Next camp is going to be even BETTER times!

If any of you out there are sitting on the fence, not too sure if you want to do drum corps you must check out White Sabers. Something is brewing down here and it's not your momma's chilli. So please come on down and have the best drum corps experience you'll ever have...I know I am.

www.whitesabers.org for more information

Hey Rick, can we see a little Duck Soup for next rehersal?

"Duck Soup" it is ! Compared to what we've been playing, the old warm-ups seem simple . I will, however, spice them up a bit and make them presentable. I also want to fool with "Mercy" a bit too. Better players deserve better music, don't you think ! We'll have a ton of stuff to do...

Supy everyone?????

Im in Vermont right now!!!! visiting my sister. Cant wait for next camp. speaking of next camp.... im going to miss some of it because of all state crap (booo). But i should be there sometime saturday. cant wait to play again. RIck spice them notes up!!!!! Its gunna be refreshing playing reefed beats (ahhhh the power of beef) :P ive been workin my chops and im ready to play again HEHEheeee!

Cya all at the next camp (and save a drum for me when I get there LOL)

oooo yeah PS.

lots of college girls up here hehehe ^0^

so we found a 6th bass or whats going on? and what were our #'s at camp last weekend?

:huh:

The #'s were: __________ Percussion, __________ Brass, and __________Color Guard. Actually, it really was a great turn out. It was great to see all the members that returned from last year, and all the new ones that were there for the 1st time. I hope to see every one back on the 19th. AND, Did someone say... DUCK SOUP? How did you guys know?!?!?!?!?!?

:feednotroll:

Leslie

The #'s were: __________ Percussion, __________ Brass, and __________Color Guard. Actually, it really was a great turn out. It was great to see all the members that returned from last year, and all the new ones that were there for the 1st time. I hope to see every one back on the 19th. AND, Did someone say... DUCK SOUP? How did you guys know?!?!?!?!?!?

:feednotroll:

Leslie

Doh !!!!!!!