horn stacks

zachsbugle

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think some people are confused.....stacking horns doesn't necessarily mean setting your horns ON TOP of each other. We've never done that! Stacking your horns, to my knowledge, simply means setting them down together in some sort of orderly fashion. It is not dangerous for your horn. It can be a simple straight line, or some people like to be more creative and make formations. That's all.

RK B)

It can be a simple straight line, or some people like to be more creative and make formations.  That's all.

RK  B)

But that would be boring... Been there, done that..... Along with Every other corps.

I think the potential for damage of some sort is a requirement.. B) ^0^

Nice to hear from the guy who gave me a couple contras to repair!!! :angry:

nice comment Todd.....NOT! I still think going to Best is better than going through you and faster to boot. but he doesnt listen to me (too bad) he is still waiting for the horns.

good try

• 2 weeks later...
or maybe the kilt's Lion mascots.

I would like to see that but I think WWBD would be better. We have enough sopranos to pull it off. B)

• 2 weeks later...

Southwind's contra's stacked their horns in an interesting way when we were on grass this summer. The two end horns were on their bells, and all the middle ones were on their sides, alternating which way their bells faced. It was always fun to see them pull the horns out of the stack, they'd all pop them out at the exact same time without a sound. (I hope this made sense!)