Trying out for Crown?

Well, I dont know anyone at Crown, and im interested to know, Who else other than me is trying out for Crown?

AJ Munns

Contra

Short brown hair, about 5'11", keep an eye out for me... I dont like eating alone,

post your name/what your trying out for, or your Screen name, cuz I know I wont be sleeping for a while

mine is pacifistkamakaze

I think Connor is trying out. His Screen Name is PhantomR i think. Sorry connor, kinda :P

Well, I dont know anyone at Crown, and im interested to know, Who else other than me is trying out for Crown?

AJ Munns

Contra

Short brown hair, about 5'11", keep an eye out for me... I dont like eating alone,

post your name/what your trying out for, or your Screen name, cuz I know I wont be sleeping for a while

mine is pacifistkamakaze

I'm Sergio and I'm flying in from Boston to audition on Mello. I'm not going to lie to you, I'm a little too nervous about auditions. I have to start driving to the airport in four hours (taking a very early flight) and I can't sleep... Maybe I'll see you there. IM me at RedStaindSox1084 if you'd like.

Good luck this weekend!

sergio... i thought you were going to march spartans... you are "iamyourmellobuddy" on the BOA site, aren't you? i think we talked awhile ago about dartmouth and the oliviera's and stuff... alas, i am not going to crown... though i'm happy with where i'm auditioning. oh well.

Benn Breeden

Tenors

AIM - Sexy Benn TPW29

Conner Boyd

mellophone

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2105/hpim03934fg.jpg

there is a picture of me.

see everyone there.

~>conner

Edited by PhantomR