Drum Corps in Thailand: update

Ape

Hey guys,

Siamyth is going to move to the next step in 2006 season. Our program co is going to return from conducting with Aimachi Marching Band and going to annouce the schedule of 2006. Some insiders 's information which is not confirmed yet let lots of people here thinking Siamyth will move to the next level. First rumours is changing the percussion caption head. Siamyth hold Mu(Paopan, Scouts 2002) working with arranging and instruct on 2003-2005. We also get Go(BK 2003) teach the drumline on 2005. After Mu return from Austria, he turns himself a little bit away from drumline job. As the same tim Kasem( Scouts 99,2000) finished his first project called "Bangkok Society Drumline" and catch the place of percussion caption head. He is the demonstrater for Pearl which support Siamyth 's drums. Siamyth will chops harder and louder in the next season under the direction of Kasem. Also, colorguard section will be added to the corps in 2006. The corps will be expanded to 80-90 members. Many new comers will be on the open day which in January, after the national marching compettition. I think, there 're some serprising this season. Maybe, Siamyth goes South Korea !!

Also, the latest news about drum corps in Thailand is "we are going to get the second corps!!". The instruments dealer that wnated to support Siamyth in '06 canceled the offer and going to form the second corps with the joing with 4-5 people who marched with Aimachi. This news is not annoiuced yet about the information, but seems that Go is going to get the place of percussion directer there. Others who join BK may move to help this corps.( hornestly, I 'm thinking about going to work with this corps too, coz my band director that I 'm teaching with him is going to be one of the instructer in this corps ).

We are waiting for the third corps and then we soonly form the DCT (Drum Corps Thailand). Hoping that drum corps from Philippine, Indonesia or even Japan join DCT compettition in the future.

At this time, 6 Thai people is looking for spots with Phanthom and Bluecoats '06 season. And they surely will be back to help forming the DCT organization. In the passed 7 years, we 've had almost 40 people marhed in USA and Japan. Most of us working together making drum corps organization and teaching marching bands. After we have more than that number of people, the best way is we sepperately work and froming more corps in other part of Thailand. It is what we are thinking.

A.Prasopsub

Hey guys,

Siamyth is going to move to the next step in 2006 season. Our program co is going to return from conducting with Aimachi Marching Band and going to annouce the schedule of 2006. Some insiders 's information which is not confirmed yet let lots of people here thinking Siamyth will move to the next level. First rumours is changing the percussion caption head. Siamyth hold Mu(Paopan, Scouts 2002) working with arranging and instruct on 2003-2005. We also get Go(BK 2003) teach the drumline on 2005. After Mu return from Austria, he turns himself a little bit away from drumline job. As the same tim Kasem( Scouts 99,2000) finished his first project called "Bangkok Society Drumline" and catch the place of percussion caption head. He is the demonstrater for Pearl which support Siamyth 's drums. Siamyth will chops harder and louder in the next season under the direction of Kasem. Also, colorguard section will be added to the corps in 2006. The corps will be expanded to 80-90 members. Many new comers will be on the open day which in January, after the national marching compettition. I think, there 're some serprising this season. Maybe, Siamyth goes South Korea !!

Also, the latest news about drum corps in Thailand is "we are going to get the second corps!!". The instruments dealer that wnated to support Siamyth in '06 canceled the offer and going to form the second corps with the joing with 4-5 people who marched with Aimachi. This news is not annoiuced yet about the information, but seems that Go is going to get the place of percussion directer there. Others who join BK may move to help this corps.( hornestly, I 'm thinking about going to work with this corps too, coz my band director that I 'm teaching with him is going to be one of the instructer in this corps ).

We are waiting for the third corps and then we soonly form the DCT (Drum Corps Thailand). Hoping that drum corps from Philippine, Indonesia or even Japan join DCT compettition in the future.

At this time, 6 Thai people is looking for spots with Phanthom and Bluecoats '06 season. And they surely will be back to help forming the DCT organization. In the passed 7 years, we 've had almost 40 people marhed in USA and Japan. Most of us working together making drum corps organization and teaching marching bands. After we have more than that number of people, the best way is we sepperately work and froming more corps in other part of Thailand. It is what we are thinking.

A.Prasopsub

Outstanding! We'll be watching for news of your efforts, good luck!

Best Regards,

• 2 weeks later...