Help! Need horns!

My name is Chalet Harris and I am the director of Renaissance DBC in York, PA. We are desperately looking for horns to rent/lease or borrow. I only need 4 mellos, 6 baris and 2 tubas. If you would have any horns that would be available for this, please let me know. We would need a monthly payment plan. Our plan is to buy our own horns, but we cannot afford to do so immediately.

We are in PA, but we are willing to drive a distance (not to CA, sorry) in order to pick up.

Any help would be great!! We will go either g or Bb. We will go 2 or 3 valve.

If you want to sponsor a horn for us there will be information on our website on how you can help.

We are a hornline away from a corps! Please help!

Thanks,

Chalet

Please, please PM me or Chalet Harris (RFPADirector) if you know of ANY Baris or Contras or Mellophones in storage by a folded or inactive corps in the Midwest or near South AND how we could contact their custodian(s). We don't want to disappoint any kid who's trying to make up his or her mind about committing a year to the new corps.

On our site, Chalet extends a very heart felt "Thank You" to the folks at Phoenix Drum & Bugle Corps for their generous donation of some equipment. Is there someone else out there with horns in storage? We will follow up EVERY lead.

Thanks for your kind attention.