Spirit of New Jersey Announcements

The Spirit of New Jersey announced the hiring of their staff for the 2006 season..

Dwayne Healy will return as the percussion arranger.

Doug Leiux is the Percussion Caption Head.

Working with Doug is Robert Lazenbury, Dave Dashefsky, and Fred Otarzewski

Glen Eng will return as the Brass Caption Head.

Working with Glen will be Warren Fredericks and Shari Kunzel

The Color Guard Caption Head is George Mattis.

Working with George is Michael Grasty and Melissa Lentz

William Kidd has been rehired as the visual designer.

Lead tech for the visual team is Isaac Holliday

Also on the visual team are Kareem Cooper, Phil Bigelow, Shari Kunzel and Don Coles.

In an announcement by Glen Eng, Spirits Executive Director, “The corps is extremely pleased to have such great educators on the staff this year. We are looking to improve on our accomplishments from last year and I feel the staff we have assembled will take us to the next level. Everyone is an educator and well respected in their fields. Most of our staff for this year is in place, we are continuing to look for 1 or 2 more people to add to the Brass Staff.”

Glen also announced the show for 2006.

Though the show has yet to be named, this years music of Estancia - Dindi - La Suerte de Los Tontos (from Cuban Fire Suite), should provide some fun and excitement for 2006.

What a great staff put in place soooooo exciting.

But who is this Shari Kunzel person know Shari Kuzel but not Shari Kunzel.

LOLOL Just kidding Phil maybe one day people will spell my name correctly.

Shari, I would get a good jab in if someone spelled my name incorrectly, but are you the mellofone instructor this year or the mellophone instructor?

lol....I am sorry and couldn't resist. Normally I wouldn't tease anyone online that I don't know, but your sig says you marched Crossmen in 1990 so I feel I get at least one freebie since I was out there with you that year!

Jonny Boy aka Chilli Dog from the drum line. Good luck this year with Spirit, it makes me feel young that people my age are still out there on the gridiron!

:mmm:

Bump

Have you gone to a corps camp and for some reason or another, you can't march there?

Too much money, 100's kids looking to fill 20 open spots, too far to travel to each camp, was told to come back next year? :(

Spirit of New Jersey has their Open House this Saturday, December 10, from 12pm to 9pm in Burlington NJ.

If you live in the South Jersey, Philly, Delaware area, we are a short drive away.

If you live in the New York/North Jersey area or in Central Jersey, we will bus you to practice.

Lunch and dinner will be served.

We have an excellent staff for 2006. Corps/tour fees are very inexpensive.

We are going to Madison and staying through finals.

This years show: Estancia - Dindi - Suerte de Los Tontos (from Cuban Fire Suite)

We are looking for kids to fill all sections. No one will be turned away.

Come and meet lots of friends you never thought you had. :P

For more information, email Bigelow1@comcast.net

Hope to see you Saturday.

Good luck to Spirit.

Hey Sheri!!!

OH CANA DOUG!!!

I'm sure Virginia is fine. However I live in Baltimore Maryland with my 3rd year law student fiancee, and NO DRUM CORPS WITHIN 75 MILES (Yankee Rebels DO NOT count...one look at me and you'd understand)

Other than that My life is great...