Anyone familiar with CGI or advanced HTML?

As some of you may have noticed the corps submission web page is still a work in progress. Does anyone know how to set up the page so that it will automatically e-mail the form data to the DCPFantasy@hotmail.com address? I know you can do it with CGI... but I dont have a clue how to do it!

Jeff,

Can either you or steve e-mail me the script for the form? I need to extract some information from it and I can make you a new form. OdysseyMsc@gmail.com

Edited by Harry_Jr

The problem regarding the involuntary use of Microsoft Outllook has to be resolved by everyone setting their default E-mail Program. This can be done by going to Start > Control Panel > Internet Options > click on the Programs tab at the top. In the e-mail drop box Microsoft Outlook is probably highlighted. Open the pull down menu and select the program you want to handle your e-mail.

For example I have the choice of America Online 9.0, Hotmail, Outlook, MSN and Outlook Express.