Corps distribution

I used to drive from Baton Rouge to Atlanta for CV. (8 Hours)

I got fed up with it and moved here.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check out the Announcements PAGES for Prairie Sound. looks like good people starting it up this year, for a full field show in 2007. You can help build a corps from the foundation up!

MORE CORPS = A GOOD THING!

Thanks John! I'll try contacting "Pageantry".

And yes, MORE CORPS is a good thing!

Rice

Edited by rwrice

Pageantry:

Did we get back with you like we should have? I hope so. If not, please feel free to PM me on this website and I'll respond.

Thanks,

Richard Rice

Sure did. Sgt. D. :ph34r:

It really is inpressive the insane distances people will travel to be in a drum corps.

Last year, I drove my son 650 miles each way from Wichita, KS to San Antonio so he could march in Revolution. This year we are going 650 miles the other way to Minneapolis so he can march in Blue Stars.

It's worth every mile :) .

• 1 month later...

BESIDES PRAIRIE SOUND, the closest DCA corps to Kansas City, MO, is Crosswinds in Oklahoma City.

Crosswinds?!?!?

Yes, OK City is 353 miles from Kansas City. Crosswinds is in the organizational phase, targeting 2007 for first performance. They would love to hear from you.

Their website (Yahoo group) (click it to see their really cool logo.)

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/CrosswindsCorps/

Edited by FrontierEuph

The closest DCA corps to Kansas City, MO, is actually Crosswinds in Oklahoma City.

Crosswinds?!?!?

Yes, OK City is 353 miles from Kansas City. Crosswinds is in the organizational phase, targeting 2007 for first performance. They would love to hear from you.

Their website (Yahoo group) (click it to see their really cool logo.)

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/CrosswindsCorps/

Actually the Closest Corps to Kansas City is Prairie Sound Drum & Bugle Corps Incorporated. :worthy: We are located in Olathe, KS, just 20 miles South of down town KC via I-35. B)

Jeff,

Prairie Sound Inc.

Brass and Chops, you've got two flavors to pick from. A perennial DCA Open Finalist and a surprise DCA Class A Champion. Can't go wrong there, eh?

www.chopsinc.com

And Govies as well.

And if you employ sub-orbital transportation, you can make it up here in less then 30 minutes. Of course, you will have to spend untold billions of dollars to develop a viable sub-orbital transportation system, the facilities to fly out of and into and then the crew to make it work. <<END GEEK SPEAK>>

Prairie Sound is sounding (pardon the pun) better and better. :-) And you get the chance to be on the ground floor.

Edited by USNA90_Mello