OK, Lets try CT. Hurricanes Funny Moments (And Poll)

Funniest Moment  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your Funniest Moment in the Hurcs!

• Jay (Shorty) running off @ retreat to Pee
    • Sky playing "Come In From The Rain
    • Ray Fallon's Motorcycle "Ride" (Bronx NY)
    • Toga, Toga, Toga (At the Hotel)
    • Bill G***or Naked in the Lobby (EastonPA)
    • "Inga" tours Allentown for DCA

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are wrong-----------ask Dennis and Mickey!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well then ... I stand corrected! I was going by an insinuation by Pepe when I mentioned that to him...Thanks for the post then! Too bad we don't have Dennis and Mickey on here to straighten that out........ OR Neil for that matter......... Hey, where are you guys? :ph34r:

I remember sitting backfield at DCA finals at Hershey in 80, Hurcs came on the field to do the show and Pepe came up in the stands and was about 10 rows below me. The horns turned to face backfield for the warmup and Pepe yelled, "I got a blue feather!" Sure enough, there was a blue feather taped to the mace which Pepe proceeded to act like he was going to do a George Parks toss. Funny stuff from a great man!

I remember sitting backfield at DCA finals at Hershey in 80, Hurcs came on the field to do the show and Pepe came up in the stands and was about 10 rows below me. The horns turned to face backfield for the warmup and Pepe yelled, "I got a blue feather!" Sure enough, there was a blue feather taped to the mace which Pepe proceeded to act like he was going to do a George Parks toss. Funny stuff from a great man!

He really was quite the "Pissah" wasn't he???? he had a freakin' heart of gold too! But what a performer he was! (And French Horn Player too!) He was a great loss when he went up to Fitchburg but I'm sure they loved it! :D Seems everybody has a Pepe story, and I am very glad people are using this link to tell them!!! Thanks Much! :D

Well then ... I stand corrected! I was going by an insinuation by Pepe when I mentioned that to him...Thanks for the post then! Too bad we don't have Dennis and Mickey on here to straighten that out........ OR Neil for that matter......... Hey, where are you guys? :angry:

Dennis Banks? :angry:

"Hurricanes Hi Jinks":

This list, my pretties, does not go NEARLY back far enough into the history of the corps. The "Hurcs of the Sixties", were, I understand a pretty "Dynamic" group, and their "exploits" shold make interesting reading.

Any "Survivors" of that era "Out There" and willing to "share"?

Elphaba

"Hurricanes Hi Jinks":

This list, my pretties, does not go NEARLY back far enough into the history of the corps. The "Hurcs of the Sixties", were, I understand a pretty "Dynamic" group, and their "exploits" shold make interesting reading.

Any "Survivors" of that era "Out There" and willing to "share"?

Elphaba

:P Do tell, Do tell I have no doubts about that!!!!! I would like to get some of those posted too! BTW what is your real name (Unless you're a felon or in the Witness Protection Program) heheheheheh!