Hawthorne Caballeros

Seasons Greetings!!!!!!

The Next Camp on 1/7/06 and 1/8/06 will be held at Hawthorne High School in Hawthorne NJ Directions can be found on our web site.

Looking forward to the first rehearsal of the new year. There are still Openings in all sections if your interested in performing with the 2006 Caballeros we are interested in you.

Please call 1 973 709 0500 ext1532 or e-mail us at cabscontra@aol.com

See you there.

Mike Ryan

Caballeros 1975-2006

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just updated the post with directions to Hawthorne High School. Is it 2006 yet?

I think that this camp is going to be the best attended yet. All of our caption heads are reporting good attendance figures for that weekend.

Still interested? We need you. Come down and get your name in the mix for membership in 06!!!!!!!!!!!

We are looking forward to a fine season. See you in Hawthorne for the next camp.

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

Mission 06:60

Edited by Cabstuba04

Can't wait to play again. I wish we had practice more often!

It's coming Sean!!!! Just a week away!!!! see you at camp.

Mike Ryan

Happy New Year

Another day down. Another day closer to Saturday. ok going to bed now so it get here that much quicker.

Ok I lied I am going to practice first then bed.

See you all then. Hope everyone had a great new year. I had a good one. Hey Giants won.. YES!!!

Remember this Saturday the 7th at 10am Hawthorne High School What want to stop by but you can't on saturday. Well Come on sunday The 8Th same Cab Time same Cab Channel. (ok that was corny again) :P

If you all have cabin fever like I do from this holiday break then you should come check out the Cabs camp this weekend. We are going to explode large objects and smack Santa in the face for not getting me the legacy series or we'll make music, we haven't decided yet but come on by to have a good time.

The Frog