Empire Statesmen

trmdrum

The Empire Statesmen are catching some more Rays this weekend at Mercy. We still have openings in all sections and have more recruits coming this weekend.

If you are looking for a fun, educational and successful drum corps then the Statesmen are for you.

Also our website has a new look and feel thanks to Mark Rider and this will continue to grow as well. Check it out www.statesmen.org

Come check us out!

Another great camp for January.

Music Ensemble=WOW...what a great rehearsal. All sorts of great things happening in Rochester including DCA World Champion Empire Statesmen hosting Championships. Come check this corps out. We have openings in all sections and we will simply never say we're full at this point in the game.

Finally Colin McNutt will be in February 4th and 5th for you percussion CRAZY folks. You won't want to miss this weekend if you want a spot in the 2006 percussion section.

CYA!

Oh yeah, one more thing...Joey Pero???????? SICK! SICK! SICK!!!!!!! I love you man!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally Colin McNutt will be in February 4th and 5th for you percussion CRAZY folks. You won't want to miss this weekend if you want a spot in the 2006 percussion section.

luckys

1 peep reporting!

Teddy is telling the truth, the corps is gonna be great. The pit blew me away. I do not think I have ever seen a pit play that many notes. The hornline is strong in all sections as well. The battery is playing a ton of notes which sound even more confusing to me then ever before. (I think that means the parts are harder)

The corps will not have a weakness in 06. The show design is great, the staff is great, the members are great and of course we are being led by the best in the business.

Come get a spot before it is too late and be a part of the 2006 Empire Statesmen.

Come catch some rays with us.

peep #2 reporting!!

Camp was awesome, like everyone has said. The pit continues to amaze me, along with the drumline... what a group of guys, I CANT wait to meet Collin!!

The hornline continues to amaze me, the family just seems to be getting closer and closer together! Jerry has done a GREAT job, I just cant wait to see what else he has for us :P :P

Like Teddy said, we have opening in every section - come and check us out, you wont be dissappointed!

PS - Jules, we may need that euph back soon :P :P

Edited by spamula

peep #2 reporting!!

Camp was awesome, like everyone has said. The pit continues to amaze me, along with the drumline... what a group of guys, I CANT wait to meet Collin!!

The hornline continues to amaze me, the family just seems to be getting closer and closer together! Jerry has done a GREAT job, I just cant wait to see what else he has for us :P :P

Like Teddy said, we have opening in every section - come and check us out, you wont be dissappointed!

PS - Jules, we may need that euph back soon :P :P

Thanks for reporting back peeps 1 and 2. Tammy-you really are my number one peep, I am so glad you and Dale are driving all that way. We are lucky to have you guys!

More peeps? Shane? Kenny Barden continues to dissappoint??? where is he???

Catch some Rays with us!

Tammy-you really are my number one peep, I am so glad you and Dale are driving all that way. We are lucky to have you guys!

Teddy, I'm not so sure that I'm glad to be driving all that way! :worthy: That is, until we get to Mercy HS and start playing with this fabulous brass line every camp! Then, I know it's worth every minute.

If you're a brass player, and you're on the fence about marching somewhere this summer, then you need to check out the Statemen line. We're going to be big, we're going to be hot, and we're going to knock people's socks off at stadiums all around DCA this year. B)

Ray Charles recorded great music of many styles, so we're taking a page from him: We'll be giving drum corps fans a little of everything to hear and see. No one will walk away unsatisfied. Any player who wants to get in on some of that needs to get to the next camp in Rochester, Feb 4-5. b**bs

See ya then!

Teddy, I'm not so sure that I'm glad to be driving all that way! :worthy: That is, until we get to Mercy HS and start playing with this fabulous brass line every camp! Then, I know it's worth every minute.

If you're a brass player, and you're on the fence about marching somewhere this summer, then you need to check out the Statemen line. We're going to be big, we're going to be hot, and we're going to knock people's socks off at stadiums all around DCA this year. B)

Ray Charles recorded great music of many styles, so we're taking a page from him: We'll be giving drum corps fans a little of everything to hear and see. No one will walk away unsatisfied. Any player who wants to get in on some of that needs to get to the next camp in Rochester, Feb 4-5. b**bs

See ya then!

Awwwww baby! I love you!

Everything he says is true though. What a brass line. :-)

I guess you are are peep #3 ;-)

Edited by Baritone Tammy

I'm really glad to hear things are going well! I miss everyone something awful!!! Stupid mandatory work weekends. I hope to see everyone soon as I might get a weekend off durring a camp and stop in to see everyone. Keep fighing that fight and making the music that sets the Statesmen apart from everyone else!!

Miss You All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy: ^OO^

We have Peep's #1, #2, and #3 coverd, i guess that makes me #4.

Seriously folks, I have not been this excited about anything than i have about this season with the statesmen. We had a great camp with many more to come. If you're even thinking about it, come check us out for yourself. You won't be dissaoppointed.

Come catch some rays with us on Feb 4-5 at Mercy HS in Rochester.

And I agree with Teddy. Joey Pero is SICK! . :worthy:

We have Peep's #1, #2, and #3 coverd, i guess that makes me #4.

Seriously folks, I have not been this excited about anything than i have about this season with the statesmen. We had a great camp with many more to come. If you're even thinking about it, come check us out for yourself. You won't be dissaoppointed.

Come catch some rays with us on Feb 4-5 at Mercy HS in Rochester.

And I agree with Teddy. Joey Pero is SICK! . :music:

Ok so now Tim is peep #4 and a recruiting STUD. Valerie was great, thanks so much for bringing her out. If you guys have any more friends in the the Ithaca music studio, we'll make room! Great work!

Let me know if you need my recruiting MAGIC.....