Empire Statesmen

trmdrum

peep #5 reporting!(really #4)

all i got to say is b**bs this camp was awesome. we got through all the opener and ballad with the pit and drummers and it is good. this is the corp to be with this year. jerry did great on what'd i say so far. next camp less than two weeks on february 4th and 5th.

catch some rays es06

Edited by vibratojr

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really glad to hear things are going well! I miss everyone something awful!!! Stupid mandatory work weekends. I hope to see everyone soon as I might get a weekend off durring a camp and stop in to see everyone. Keep fighing that fight and making the music that sets the Statesmen apart from everyone else!!

Miss You All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :music: ^OO^

Mitch-you need to change that work thing man....this stuff is ridiculous. If you thought City of Angels was out of hand...you aint seen nothing yet. Stop and visit us. We miss you too!

Mitch-you need to change that work thing man....this stuff is ridiculous. If you thought City of Angels was out of hand...you aint seen nothing yet. Stop and visit us. We miss you too!

We have to renumber this whole peep thing. Dale doesnt want to be peep #3. Apparently he feels he should share peep #1 with me. He suggested peep #1A. MEN!!!!!!!!! :-)

So Spam is #2, Tim #3 and Ryan #4. :-) You all moved up a spot.

No one is blowing smoke on here. It is true, this show is gonna rock some socks off.

Hey eh ey!

We have to renumber this whole peep thing. Dale doesnt want to be peep #3. Apparently he feels he should share peep #1 with me. He suggested peep #1A. MEN!!!!!!!!! :-)

So Spam is #2, Tim #3 and Ryan #4. :-) You all moved up a spot.

No one is blowing smoke on here. It is true, this show is gonna rock some socks off.

Hey eh ey!

Who is arranging your show music for 2006 ???

Hey eh ey!

Brass - Jerry Kelsey

Percussion - Collin McNutt

Both arrangers have done a great job so far!!! Come check us out everyone!!

Good stuff! Come check it out!

Kinda hard to change it when they say hey, you have to work these 2 or 3 weekends this month and if you dont, your fired. I guess its a good problem that we have so much work still. We have been doing this since October of 04!! <**> The money is good so I cant complain....much. I hope to see ya'll soon!!

Ryan - get your brother to check his e-mail and log onto the bari google group. I need to know if he wants to place an order.

Everyone else: Come check out ES06 - WOW!

Ryan - get your brother to check his e-mail and log onto the bari google group. I need to know if he wants to place an order.

Everyone else: Come check out ES06 - WOW!

Hey its matt. Where is that page. I never recieved anything in my email

Hey its matt. Where is that page. I never recieved anything in my email

Maybe the e-mail I have for you is wrong?

m_bluesman@hotmail.com

If that is right, check your junk/bulk mail. I sent a google group invite there. :-)

ES06 baby!

Edited by Baritone Tammy