• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When have you ever not been loud Tammy? :P

hmmmphhhh

:sshh: :sshh: From now on!

Who am I kidding?

When have you ever not been loud Tammy? :P

Hey Paul,

When was the last time you marched???? COme check out a Statesmen camp??? Hey folks Paul K is a RINGER.....Go get him!

Hey Paul,

When was the last time you marched???? COme check out a Statesmen camp??? Hey folks Paul K is a RINGER.....Go get him!

Paul marched last season with the Lakeshoremen. A started corps from Michigan that is up to good things. If he were not, I would be all over recruiting him, Duane, Eric and Amber. I know Eric especially loves Kelsey's writing.

:-)

Anyone not with the Lakeshoremen should definately come check out ES06 and Catch Some Rays - WOW!

Anyone not with the Lakeshoremen should definately come check out ES06 and Catch Some Rays - WOW!

lol

Hey Paul,

I last marched Cru in '01, but have been with the Lakeshoremen since '04. I really like the 15 minute drive to practice now versus those 6 hour trips to upstate NY. The only time you will see me in Rochester this year is for DCA finals.

I last marched Cru in '01, but have been with the Lakeshoremen since '04. I really like the 15 minute drive to practice now versus those 6 hour trips to upstate NY. The only time you will see me in Rochester this year is for DCA finals.

You are no FUN!!!!!!!!

Catch some Rays ya'll!!!!!!!

You are no FUN!!!!!!!!

Catch some Rays ya'll!!!!!!!

No, I've just made that trip a few too many times. I like the shorter commute. :worthy:

I WISH I WAS AT CAMP RIGHT NOW!!!!...so does Val

::blink::

I guess the best i can do is practice and count down the days.

Speaking of which...

ONE WEEK til the next camp. Feb. 4-5 Mercy HS in Rochester

Come catch some Rays with us in 06

www.statesmen.org