K 90 conversion

ripper

Here is a link for all those looking to do a conversion for their K 90 and it really works well we have had 2 done with an awesome results 2 valve to 3 valve http://intensivecarerepair.tripod.com/id13.html

Awesome :music: ... I hope there are conversion kits for a K-70! b**bs

Awesome :music: ... I hope there are conversion kits for a K-70! b**bs

I didn't ask them about that! Darn it!

But the estimate for a K-90 is about 700 dollars, Plus Shipping and they estimated a month in shop time to complete.

About 400 less than the what Kanstul charges for their conversion. And the kanstul price I got 3 years ago.

I didn't ask them about that! Darn it!

But the estimate for a K-90 is about 700 dollars, Plus Shipping and they estimated a month in shop time to complete.

About 400 less than the what Kanstul charges for their conversion. And the kanstul price I got 3 years ago.

Maybe it's cheaper having a K-70 done with that. I sure hope my dad will approve it... :sshh:

Maybe it's cheaper having a K-70 done with that. I sure hope my dad will approve it... :sshh:

I think you should wait until your dad's USA horn buyer finds a nice Kanstul 3 Valve for you. One of them would go great with the two 3 Valve Contra's you guys will be showing this summer!

I think you should wait until your dad's USA horn buyer finds a nice Kanstul 3 Valve for you. One of them would go great with the two 3 Valve Contra's you guys will be showing this summer!

I sure hope so! I'm dying to have one! I've waited for so long for that and I hope he finds a Kanstul grande bari for me! b**bs ....Ssshh :sshh:

Yup! They'll be surely be appalled seeing those two VERY Large Contras marching this year! We are very thankful of knowing him and very honored because of his help!

Edited by bbaritone_41

I sure hope so! I'm dying to have one! I've waited for so long for that and I hope he finds a Kanstul grande bari for me! b**bs ....Ssshh :sshh:

Yup! They'll be surely be appalled seeing those two VERY Large Contras marching this year! We are very thankful of knowing him and very honored because of his help!

I'm just happy that my efforts are going towards a good cause.