SUNRISERS

Dawn,

Donna and I traveled from Poughkeepsie from 1975 (along with 8-10 others) till we moved to "the Island" in `79. We used to stay in those "weekend hotels" every weekend, when we moved we just did what everyone else did. Hind site being 20/20, we were blessed with marching with and learning from, some of the "History of the Sunrisers" My 10 years, and 4 of Sunrisers 6 DCA wins, is something Donna and I hold dear in our DC life... :worthy:

Tony B)

Wow. Sounds like good times for sure. I think we've all experienced some form of that with Sun, but I really enjoy hearing the stories of times I missed out on and Im sure you have a ton of them. Thanks for sharing. Now, I just have to work on getting a house to do the same. With DCAs being in Rochester this year (where Im at now) we've already got a ton of requests to sqeeze into a 1 bedroom apartment. I bet it will be a blast even with the floors packed with people! LOL. :laugh:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Sounds like good times for sure. I think we've all experienced some form of that with Sun, but I really enjoy hearing the stories of times I missed out on and Im sure you have a ton of them. Thanks for sharing. Now, I just have to work on getting a house to do the same. With DCAs being in Rochester this year (where Im at now) we've already got a ton of requests to sqeeze into a 1 bedroom apartment. I bet it will be a blast even with the floors packed with people! LOL. :blink:

Dawn,

Thanks for the offer! b**bs - I'll stay with the corps in the hotel but I will make sure I get over to say hi to you and my other friends in the Brigadiers!

Just to stay on topic.....

We have a full-weekend camp February 18th (10-6) and 19th (12-6) at:

The Nyack Center

58 Depew Avenue

Nyack, NY

DIRECTIONS

For more info, visit the Sunrisers Recruitment Central website at: http://www.sunrecruitment.org. We still have openings in all sections. If you haven't decided where to march this year, come down and check us out, you'll be glad you did. We encourage you to come join the Sunrisers' family, where the friends and memories will last a lifetime!

SUNRISERS -- IN THE MIX IN 2006!"

With all of these accolades - you owe it to yourself to come on down and take a look!

Dawn,

Thanks for the offer! b**bs - I'll stay with the corps in the hotel but I will make sure I get over to say hi to you and my other friends in the Brigadiers!

Nick,

You're always welcome of course, but I know Directorship calls for being present especially during finals week. Let me know which hotel you are staying at this year when all of that gets established and I'll have to stop over, but make it early in the evening, so I can drive. :blink:

tsk...already making DCA plans and the season has bearly started. :wub:

Have a great next camp peoples. Keep pluggin away and it will be a great season.

Wow. Sounds like good times for sure. I think we've all experienced some form of that with Sun, but I really enjoy hearing the stories of times I missed out on and Im sure you have a ton of them. Thanks for sharing. Now, I just have to work on getting a house to do the same. With DCAs being in Rochester this year (where Im at now) we've already got a ton of requests to sqeeze into a 1 bedroom apartment. I bet it will be a blast even with the floors packed with people! LOL. :blink:

Floors, kitchen counters, bath tub (the bath tub is very comfy for some one my height) b**bs

Tony B)

The Sunrisers Family!!!! Come check us out this weekend!

I'll be there, will you?

I'll be there, will you?

Tom,

If health would permit, I would be there!!

Get down to SUN, "see" for yourself.... b**bs

Tony B)

Great Camp this past weekend!

Next rehearsal is this Sunday!

We still have opeings for baris, contras, 1 tenor, and 1 pit accessory person. For more info, visit our recruitment central website http://www.sunrecruitment.org or email us at recruitment@sunrecruitment.org.

"SUNRISERS -- IN THE MIX IN 2006!"

Great Camp this past weekend!

Next rehearsal is this Sunday!

We still have opeings for baris, contras, 1 tenor, and 1 pit accessory person. For more info, visit our recruitment central website http://www.sunrecruitment.org or email us at recruitment@sunrecruitment.org.

"SUNRISERS -- IN THE MIX IN 2006!"

Bump :blink: