Chops, Inc. 2006 Season Kickoff!

Hey! Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful New Years! I know I did, witnessing a couple of our own get married (see the Two Chops Members Get Married thread). Anyway, down to business. This Saturday and Sunday marks the first camp of the 2006 Chops Season, and we are looking for YOU! Members from all sections are welcome, but we are looking to build up our hornline a little more, as well as pit percussion. Camp starts at 11:30 am on Saturday morning at Morris Bye Elementary School in Coon Rapids, MN. Check out our website for more details, or email any q's to recruiting@chopsinc.com Hope to see you there! b**bs

Chops is looking for new members in every section.

For new members, there will be a short orientation and light snacks starting at 10:30 a.m. If you have any questions, please contact us.

Did I mention that our show will involve "Winnie Cooper?"

Have a GREAT camp Chops, Inc.

create good drum corps,

Brent

Chops is looking for new members in every section.

For new members, there will be a short orientation and light snacks starting at 10:30 a.m. If you have any questions, please contact us.

Did I mention that our show will involve "Winnie Cooper?"

Well, one camp has come and gone successfully. We had very high vet retention and quite a few new members. All sections were looking and sounding VERY good thus far (I'm especially impressed with our hornline, they are going to be fantastic!). Though i'm very very very soar right now from joining the guard, I can't wait for February camp! We'd love to see more new people! B)