Ageout Rule

I'm glad I aged out in 1988 under the old rule... new rule would have really P*ssed me off.. My birthday is May 31!!! Atleast the old rule save me from placing placing b**bs 13th - two years in a row with Dutch Boy - since I couldn't march 1989! lol

Maybe my son will benefit from the new rule one day! I must really be a drum corps nut - my son's birthday is June 1. ( planned??? you'll never know lol) b**bs

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad I aged out in 1988 under the old rule... new rule would have really P*ssed me off.. My birthday is May 31!!! Atleast the old rule save me from placing placing b**bs 13th - two years in a row with Dutch Boy - since I couldn't march 1989! lol

Maybe my son will benefit from the new rule one day! I must really be a drum corps nut - my son's birthday is June 1. ( planned??? you'll never know lol) b**bs

Before the rule change, I always joked with my wife that we had to plan for our kids to be born between late August and whatever the cutoff date was for school entry so that they would get an extra year in corps. Now I guess we can alter that date somewhat, but still need to plan appropriately. :P

What can I say? Best day of the year! :P