Hawthorne Caballeros Mission 06:60

Reflections Through the Future

The Hawthorne Caballeros had our first full camp weekend on January 7th and 8th in Hawthorne, NJ. The 2006 Caballeros are combining all the excitement and passion of sixty years of Caballero history and all the dreams and hopes of the Caballeros future into their 2006 Show, Reflections Through the Future.

Dimitri Saliaris, Pit Arranger and Instructor summed up our weekend in one sentence: “What can I say...2006 Cabs--LATIN, hot, fast, entertaining and destined to make history! Don't miss us it's Cab-alicious!!”

To feel the excitement, to experience the passion, to see the dreams and feel the hopes… click here and view our January 8th rehearsal video clip or visit: http://www.ae-graphicdesign.com/january7th.wmv.

The 2006 Hawthorne Caballeros welcome new and returning members and support volunteers. For more information on the Caballeros, check out our website www.cabs.org or contact Mike Ryan at cabscontra@aol.com. Click here to view our schedule.

Edited by sophillycab

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great touch with the tease video, Mary Ann! Pictures show that the BULL is back and he looks to be snarly. Couple more rehearsals and the book will be done.

Great work.

RUMP RUMP

Couple of things..

It was a Really Good weekend. Hearing the opener come to life is awesome..

Then we all went bowling together and had a great time. Kinney's shows were a trip. More Great times to come. (thats other than shows and practice)

I guess New Jersey's new slogan can be used here to. Hawthorne Caballeros' Come see for yourself

($1.00 to NJ)

We still have spots open come on down.. Hope to see you

Jan 28 & 29

Edited by Bond624

open tuba spots?

i'd love to join, i just need to know how to go about doing so.

E-mail me cabscontra@aol.com we will get you set up. Welcome

Mike Ryan

Cabs1975-2006

Anyone interested in performing with the Caballeros in 2006. There are still spots open in all sections. Go to the website at www.cabs.org and check out our schedule for camps. The show is aggressive a splash of Old and new. Performers and fans alike are really going to enjoy our 60th season. Next Camp is the 28th and 29th of January. Come check us out.

open tuba spots?

i'd love to join, i just need to know how to go about doing so.

I really hope you come check us out. We have quite a few new folks this season and would love to have more. Our 60th year will be one to remember.