Hi you guys. Well, I don't know where to go and what to do. I am really desperate. Bandettes are not touring this year and I am looking for a corps to march with. I have phoned all junior corps with no luck. I I am currently living with a host family in Vancouver until March, but they thought I was going on tour so they made other plans after March first. I was going to move in with a Bandettes host family then. I need a corps home and I would need a host family until the end of world championships. <personal information removed: bluestarcontra> Thanks.

Edited by bluestarcontra

Hi you guys. Well, I don't know where to go and what to do. I am really desperate. Bandettes are not touring this year and I am looking for a corps to march with. I have phoned all junior corps with no luck. I I am currently living with a host family in Vancouver until March, but they thought I was going on tour so they made other plans after March first. I was going to move in with a Bandettes host family then. I need a corps home and I would need a host family until the end of world championships. <personal information removed: bluestarcontra> Thanks.

From your phone # it looks like you are in Corpvets territory!!!!! not sure how far you are from Atlanta, if your not too far you wouldn't need a host family. But there are many DCA corps you can look into. just send email to each corps and they should respond. I don't know a DCA corps who wouldn't be looking for someone this early in the season.

Edited by bluestarcontra

Yeah, but I'm desperate. I am living with a host family here in Vancouver. I used to live in Georgia.