Europe!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I agree, their perc line was like argh!

These corps looks smaller than before.

I would love to see more foreign corps come to compete in DCI. I mean it is Drum Corps International. It would be great seeing more corps over in Europe and Asia competing with American corps here wouldn't you guys agree?

I would love to see more foreign corps come to compete in DCI. I mean it is Drum Corps International. It would be great seeing more corps over in Europe and Asia competing with American corps here wouldn't you guys agree?

Yeah that was misleading the first time I was exposed to DCI. I would always ask the guy next to me back to my first show, "So which one is from Russia?"

I was always under the impression at that time that DCI was parrellel to the olympics, seeding contestant corps from all over the globe. So throughout the years division one has been almost all American except for a few jems.

I've listened to the Jubal clip 3 times now and I am very impressed. What is that tune they're playing?

It's "Zamba" from Allan Vizutti.

Jubal is coming to the states this summer for their second USA tour.

The tourschedule isn't anounced yet but will be in the weeks ahead.

The show is called "The Chase" and is inspired by music from the movie "The Incredibles" , Twin Peaks and Sentimental Journey. It will be a fun show with fast paced action!

Ronald

It's "Zamba" from Allan Vizutti.

Jubal is coming to the states this summer for their second USA tour.

The tourschedule isn't anounced yet but will be in the weeks ahead.

The show is called "The Chase" and is inspired by music from the movie "The Incredibles" , Twin Peaks and Sentimental Journey. It will be a fun show with fast paced action!

Ronald

Wow, that's awesome. Allen Vizzutti = :blink: More corps should look into playing his charts.

They're going to be div 2, I assume?

Well, the last few years there were more and more corps coming to the USA.

Beatrix is the european recordholder with the most DCI tours.

Jubal is coming again this summer for their second tour, they were there in 2002.

Stragnas from Sweden has toured the States recently.

And I've heard that Northern Star are preparing a Usa tour in 2007.

It's a pretty expensive thing to come over but it's worth the price as it is a great experience.

Ronald

Wow, that's awesome. Allen Vizzutti = :blink: More corps should look into playing his charts.

They're going to be div 2, I assume?

Yes, Div. 2 it is. But I understand that there are some big shows included in our tour.

Ronald

Nothern Star was playing First Circle, from Crossmen '98 (Metheny). Great sound and marching in the building section that starts the clip.

Wasn't Jubal playing One More Time Chuck Corea? Or am I horribly mistaken/listening to the wrong clip?

Beatrix had some really cool effects with the uniforms. Were they bigger than they were in 2004 when they competed in div 2?