Europe!

I have watched most of them, and there is some great talent there. I would love to see one or more tour with a DIV 1 corps to learn and for the DIV 1 corps to learn from them. What a great bunch of young people. I loved them all. They are fantastic. Thanks for posting this on DCP for the people that don't go to the international threads. Brilliant !!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched most of them, and there is some great talent there. I would love to see one or more tour with a DIV 1 corps to learn and for the DIV 1 corps to learn from them. What a great bunch of young people. I loved them all. They are fantastic. Thanks for posting this on DCP for the people that don't go to the international threads. Brilliant !!!!!!

hi all some more on dc europe vidoes. on Google Video there is clips of DCUK champions and now also DCE corps in 2006 The Senators playing mission impossible and welcome to cuba from 2005 show.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=dcuk

hopeing more european corps will start to visit the US soon!

:)

"So which one is from Russia?"

Actually, this is something that I have been thinking quite a lot about... starting a drum corps in Russia (not exactly Russia only, but for kids from Russian-speaking countries).

I think one of the major issues in expanding to other countries is the lack of quality instructors that speak various languages.

While it works in many countries to have instructors from the states that speak English, in Russia it isn't practical to do anything in English.

I've been thinking that the very best way to increase drum corps on an international scale is to support more participation in US corps by international performers, and encourage more American kids with experience to learn other languages and consider spending time overseas working with some 'start-up' corps.

Blast it, where are the Blue Devils?

Who cares?

Good clips! I really enjoyed Beatrix 2004. The percussion class was really cool as well. I had no idea that there were that many corps in Europe, and of sucha high caliber.

you could just be a bad person, and buy a mod chip for your ps2, and be able to play an region on your device.

not that I would know or anything.

~>conner

How else would I play my Pop'n Music?

Or play the ISO's of my...backups... :worthy: