Drum Corps Addiction

Do you sit in your office and find yourself sometimes thinking about Scranton, Pa?

Do you feel like wind ensembles just don't play loud enough?

Do you sometimes find yourself rolling your feet or trying to take an 8 to 5 step with good posture?

Do you sometimes put on green underwear in the morning and then throw on a red shirt and immediately think of the Santa Clara Vanguard?

Do you hate oboes?

Then you might have what we professionals addicts call a drum corps addiction.

Unfortunately there is not known cure however there is something that I have that can suppress the addiction. Yes that's right I have something that can keep you from throwing babies when you hear a B9 progression or wanting to push old ladies downstairs when you hear a double high C and that help is........ a weekend with the Hawthorne Caballeros. This weekend may be the last chance to secure a spot with the 2006 Caballeros and that spot needs to be filled by carzy drum corps addicts like yourself.

So if you need to keep yourself from drumming cadences on your desktop, refreshing this screen to see if anything has changed in the last 30 seconds or high stepping your way through the lunchline then come check out The World Famous Hawthorne Caballeros this weekend from 10-5 on both Saturday and Sunday.

Rehearsal Site (Both Days)

Hawthorne High School

Parmalee & Warburton Sts.  Hawthorne, NJ 07506

Saturday, Feb 18th

Brass Rehearsal 10am-5pm

Percussion Rehearsal 10am-9pm

Sunday, Feb 19th

Full Corps - Brass, Percussion, Colorguard

10am-5pm

Chance would be a fine thing! Unfortunately, I'm on the other side of the pond. This is the corps i REALLY would have liked to march with!

:wall::worthy::wall::wall::wall::wall:

Do you sit in your office and find yourself sometimes thinking about Scranton, Pa?

Do you feel like wind ensembles just don't play loud enough?

Do you sometimes find yourself rolling your feet or trying to take an 8 to 5 step with good posture?

Do you sometimes put on green underwear in the morning and then throw on a red shirt and immediately think of the Santa Clara Vanguard?

Do you hate oboes?

Then you might have what we professionals addicts call a drum corps addiction.

Unfortunately there is not known cure however there is something that I have that can suppress the addiction. Yes that's right I have something that can keep you from throwing babies when you hear a B9 progression or wanting to push old ladies downstairs when you hear a double high C and that help is........ a weekend with the Hawthorne Caballeros. This weekend may be the last chance to secure a spot with the 2006 Caballeros and that spot needs to be filled by carzy drum corps addicts like yourself.

So if you need to keep yourself from drumming cadences on your desktop, refreshing this screen to see if anything has changed in the last 30 seconds or high stepping your way through the lunchline then come check out The World Famous Hawthorne Caballeros this weekend from 10-5 on both Saturday and Sunday.

Rehearsal Site (Both Days)

Hawthorne High School

Parmalee & Warburton Sts.  Hawthorne, NJ 07506

Saturday, Feb 18th

Brass Rehearsal 10am-5pm

Percussion Rehearsal 10am-9pm

Sunday, Feb 19th

Full Corps - Brass, Percussion, Colorguard

10am-5pm

Sounds like a great cure to me

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006