Traditional Drum Corps in Div II/III

In my opinion, some of the reasoning behind div. II/III corps still using g bugles, not being as innovative in design and everything that is being discussed here all comes back to one thing. MONEY Without any doubt, I strongly believe that these corps woould be pushing the envelope in the same exact ways that the div. I corps are if they had more funding. Its never a problem of numbers as far as members go. There are a lot of div. II/III corps that have over 200 or more audition each year. I firmly believe though that DCI itself is part of the reason in which these corps cannot get proper funding and struggle alot of times. Some may agree or disagree but to me, it seems as though DCI has always left the II/III corps in the dark so to speak while focussing more on the div. I corps. Even on their webpage, its geared towards the div. I's. The fact of the matter is that if these corps had funding which in turn helps with staff and every logistical aspect of running a successful corps, there would be no discussions of this sort. There would be no need for them. Someday, I hope that we can make this happen though. These corps deserve just as big of a spotlight as the big guys do. Just my 2 cents. Take it as you will.

yeah imagine the D2/3 corps got paid when they went to D1 shows. the money they could make....