Austin Stars ... IT'S OFFICIAL!

Thank you all for your show of support. I am very excited about what the future holds and can't wait to get Austin Stars on the filed.

Camel Lips, I like that idea of getting corps members from the South together to form a mini-corps. You could probably rotate rehearsal locations... Nashville, Atlanta, Raleigh, etc.

That was what I was thinking.There is representation from everywhere,the west,the midwest and the norhteast but none in the south.

You could have a all star cast that way.Rehersals would not have to be more than once a month.

Sounds Do-able.Now if someone will just do it!

Ive got a school here in the Nashville are that will give us a practice lot and access to the band room.

Edited by camel lips

You could have a all star cast

First off Ed, your not allowed to say STAR

Secondly, an "all star" cast will be there. :unsure:

Breathe Dah... ^0^

Way to go Brent!! I hope I get to make it out there sometime next Fall, if just to have a drink with you and Mr. Morgan to celebrate! Or perhaps we can do that at DCA this year.

(star star star star star :unsure::angry: :P )

Edited by SaraNYC

Way to go Brent!! I hope I get to make it out there sometime next Fall, if just to have a drink with you and Mr. Morgan to celebrate! Or perhaps we can do that at DCA this year.

(star star star star star :blink::blink: :P )

Actually we have to refer to it as 'that corps from Indiana" and that "corps from Austin"

b**bs

Actually we have to refer to it as 'that corps from Indiana" and that "corps from Austin"

b**bs

Then, can I assume you are not going to the mini corps competition this year, since your boycotting everything Star.

Then, can I assume you are not going to the mini corps competition this year, since your boycotting everything Star.

What corps are you talking about at Mini Corps Competition??

I think he's referring to the Star of Indiana Alumni. They're forming a mini-corps for this year.

Hmmmm, I heard that rumor this weekend too, at Skyliner Alumni rehearsal. ;)