Arranging and Original Concepts

I am happy to arrange excerpts of show music selections, for corps who wish to have something to present in media format.

Those of you who have been around through the seasons, know that I am high quality and put a lot of effort and creativity into my arrangements and original compositions. I've done arranged music and original compositions for my corps every season, and they always turn out to be full of color, almost better than what the composer themselves have done (okay not really, but you see where I am going).

The reason I am doing excerpts is because there are a lot of corps, and I do not want to arrange full shows, as that would take a lot of time. With the time we have in a season, I can offer 30 second to 1 minute clips of each piece your corps is playing, and that should suffice for the purposes of "getting a buzz" for your corps, or what-have-you. Simply send me the mp3 file, and let me know the exact section you want arranged and that is what will be done. If you want an original composition, simply give me a concept, or story board, and I will create something for you.

If you are interested in getting excerpts of your show arranged, or just want something original for your corps, please PM me or e-mail me at tricolorcorps@yahoo.com. This is just one of many things that FANFARE corps will offer throughout the seasons.

I will only allow 10 clients: (as they fill up, the names of the corps will appear below)

01- Oakland Skylarks

02- Imperial Sound B

03- Ohio Valley Thunder

04- Blue Grass

05-

06-

07-

08-

09-

10-

Musically yours,

Matthew

Could you do U2's Vertigo for me? Would it to be possible to do it in the Crossmen/BD way (pre-cut-and-paste BD)?

That would be no problem. Simply give me an mp3 or somewhere I can listen to the mp3, and let me know what section you want (i.e. 3 minutes and 43 seconds into the piece). And for the specifics about Crossmen/BD, just tell me exactly how you want that. You have been added to the client list.

That would be no problem. Simply give me an mp3 or somewhere I can listen to the mp3, and let me know what section you want (i.e. 3 minutes and 43 seconds into the piece). And for the specifics about Crossmen/BD, just tell me exactly how you want that. You have been added to the client list.

Not a problem!!! You'll get it tomorrow morning.

As for the BD/Crossmen. The era in which they both did jazz very well....before they fell into the programming era.

Edited by sburstall

Could you arrange MacArthur Park for Imperial Sound "B"? I would myself, but my time is getting increasingly short.

Thanks.

Could you arrange MacArthur Park for Imperial Sound "B"? I would myself, but my time is getting increasingly short.

Thanks.

As I told Oakland Skylarks... send me an mp3 or link me to a place where I can have a "listen" and tell me exactly what part you want arranged. Reminder, it will not be a full. It will be excerpts.

I could use some help with Imagine!, if its not too much trouble.

I'll need some overdone BD phrases from their 2005 show.