El Guapo Goes to NY

So Im going to visit my very good friend Lindsay who now marches sop for the Bushwackers. I fly in Friday night and leave monday night. I will be staying in Long Island. Besides the typical toursity stuff Im planning to do I want to check out

a couple camps from other corps and drop in and say hello.

Im sooooooooooooooooooooo going to enjoy this trip.

be warned I will not be wearing any pants Saturday. ^0^

And of course you are welcome to come to Hawthorne. We are rehearsing on Saturday from 10-9 and Sunday from 10-5 for directions check our website at www.cabs.org See you there You need pants in Hawthorne though LOL

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

Mike do I need pants too?

Only in Hawthorne LOL

WWBD, El Guapo,

You sure are popular. Maybe I should once again strap on...strap on...hmm, 'nother belt that 10 lb. authentic Scot kilt! You are a true Mad Plaid!

Edited by CozyChopsCom

All in good time. Im about half way through the over 500 pics that I took. Its going to take longer than I thought. Plus I have to write the longest blog in history.

If the Admins can switch this over to the Off topic forums that would be peachy.

All in good time. Im about half way through the over 500 pics that I took. Its going to take longer than I thought. Plus I have to write the longest blog in history.

If the Admins can switch this over to the Off topic forums that would be peachy.

HPIM2158.jpg