CALLING ALL OHIOINS!

If you're not currently marching and live near I-90, you would be crazy to pass up this opportunity. This show is HOT. Not only would you have an amazing weekend with the Brigadiers, I'm sure the car ride would be something to talk about :worthy:

So come to Syracuse April 22nd and 23rd, we can't wait to see you!

If you're not currently marching and live near I-90, you would be crazy to pass up this opportunity. This show is HOT. Not only would you have an amazing weekend with the Brigadiers, I'm sure the car ride would be something to talk about :blink:

Hey Meaghan, too bad you can't ride with us. You only WISH you could have that much fun!! :D I know you only live a half hour from camp, but we'll swing by and pick you up anyway! Maybe you can get some sleep on the way! :P

See you next weekend! We're going to rock out and play loud! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

If you're not currently marching and live near I-90, you would be crazy to pass up this opportunity. This show is HOT. Not only would you have an amazing weekend with the Brigadiers, I'm sure the car ride would be something to talk about :worthy:

Meaghan

Syracuse Brigadiers Mellophone

Meachan:

To see your signature saying, "Syracuse Brigadiers Mellophone," after your name made me so proud of you and the Syracuse Brigadiers. We're very glad to have you.

Scott Mescon

Syracuse Brigadiers Soprano

Rehearsal will be at the Central Square Middle School on Saturday at 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm.

This will be the audition camp for the color guard also. If you need more information on the guard auditions please email Ryan at Rabbit258@aol.com

Sunday is from 10-3

How can you not be excited about guard AND Moulin Rouge?!

Shweet. Great Camp Brigs! GET IT!

Seeing the guard made it really feel like drum corps. Let the season begin!

Those of you sitting on the fence are missing out on some serious fun. This is a book NOT to be missed. I know Im having a blast no matter what Im playing. So get yer butt out here and get in on a phenominal show. :laugh:

On a completely random note....Im a bit sore. I love Drum Corps. :bleah: