Look Out, DCA, Here I Come!

Hi, Drum Corps Planet!!!

I'm afraid I have some news. Looks like that disease I now share with you has become fatal. Only one thing hangs in the balance, and that's my husband's decision. I'll know by later tonight, but I just couldn't wait to share my news with you.

If I attend tomorrow's rehearsal, it will be as a Carolina Gold Soprano. Mike and the rest of them welcomed me with open arms. I came expecting to just observe, and by the end of the day I was playing the program music-somewhat sketchy, but still-, marking time as I did so, with the rest of the Corps. It's hard work, I ache all over RIGHT NOW, but it-was-AWESOME!!!!!

\

I'm afraid I have some news. Looks like that disease I now share with you has become fatal. <snip>

If I attend tomorrow's rehearsal, it will be as a Carolina Gold Soprano. Mike and the rest of them welcomed me with open arms. <snip>

DoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitDoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitDoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitDoitdoit

doit!

DoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitDoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitDoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitDoitdoit

doit!

Okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok...!!!

I DID IT!!!

I already have one whole drill almost memorized and the music I begin working with tonight. I LOVE IT!!!!

Take care!

Okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok...!!!

I DID IT!!!

I already have one whole drill almost memorized and the music I begin working with tonight. I LOVE IT!!!!

Take care!

So glad you did it and plan to continue. Congratulations. Now, you have the bug!

enjoy the illness it's a good thing.

and as for the pain. it fades and leaves enjoyment and pleasue with you.

Yes, I don't ever want to recover from this, although, I may have to send it into remission in a few years to start the next generation of Mills Sopranos, or whatever instrument they want to be.

I've been dreaming of this for almost two years. After only two days, marching and playing with Gold has surpassed those dreams. I've found my forte.

Thank you all for the encouragement!!

Edited by Eaglesong

enjoy the illness it's a good thing.

and as for the pain. it fades and leaves enjoyment and pleasue with you.

Lucky for me it was just gas :wall:

Lucky for me it was just gas :rock:

Ha,ha.

Edited by Eaglesong