Google Video Sync?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had the problem with a number of the videos, but not all. Sorry I can't offer a solution.

Mine are also out of sync. If I don't run any programs or other browser window they video and audio seem to be fine. If I even touch my mouse the video slows, but the audio keeps plugging away. I have no idea how to fix this, but some have said an "ivereter or iriverter" will do the trick. I have no idea if this will work with google or not.

I think they were synced incorrectly when they were ripped. They're all of by about the same margin that came from one person.

Mine are also out of sync. If I don't run any programs or other browser window they video and audio seem to be fine. If I even touch my mouse the video slows, but the audio keeps plugging away. I have no idea how to fix this, but some have said an "ivereter or iriverter" will do the trick. I have no idea if this will work with google or not.

thats probably because you need more ram

^ Topic

Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me? If so, anyone have a solution :) I would really like to watch some of these videos when they're in sync :D

I had this problem with my older computer (Mac G3 iBook), but I've recently gotten a new computer (the new powerbook pro Intel Mac's), and I haven't noticed any problems. I haven't tired watching any of the Google videos since I got the new computer, but other videos I had problems with online due to not enough RAM have run nice and smooth.

Good luck!

--

doug

^ Topic

Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me? If so, anyone have a solution :) I would really like to watch some of these videos when they're in sync :D

There is no solution, those are bootleg files. The reason for the out of sync video is because of those title pages, either with the white or black background.

They contain no sound, when it was sent online, the audio of the proceeding clip overlapped in the absence of sound in the title page. Therefore, the visual of the title page took a few second but the audio of the preceeding was assumed by the google processing to start immediately. That's why there's no sync.

There's no way to avoid this problem unless you have the original (yay support DCI and the corps) or the original bootleg (shame on you).

Edited by TommySopranoContra

They contain no sound, when it was sent online, the audio of the proceeding clip overlapped in the absence of sound in the title page. Therefore, the visual of the title page took a few second but the audio of the preceeding was assumed by the google processing to start immediately. That's why there's no sync.

no..

no..

Ya okay.