Great Lakes Drum Corps.

I'm, looking for pics of any Great Lakes drum corps from 1966 to 1977, for pages in my web site. Also pics of buttons , patches, tee's, corps jackets, contest posters or any stories about your experiences with Great lakes Assn. WindsorGmen@yahoo.ca Does anyone have photos of Mr. Drum Corp - Johnny Agnello?

Edited by WindsorGman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1972JohnAgnello.jpg

John Agnello @ 1972 Maumee, OH Show

Well, from the postings here, I guess history really is lost. Only 1 pic. <**> I know your looking by the number of hits this thread is getting, but I would have thought Drum Corps Planet could help. So many people, yet so little response. Keep looking I know there are more pics out there. Since Great Lakes corps got so little exposure I would think any representation would be welcome.

Let me know what you need..........

Can you ID this GLDCA Corps from 1972

1972Unknown.jpg

Edited by old ohio drum corps

No, not Windsor.The front squad is flying the American flag, but no Canadian. Also we never had red drums, and the pic looks old, I don't see any multi-tenors, looks like single tenors and old skinny bass drums. Color was close to 1976 uniforms but its not. I think I saw this pic in the pics page . If I look again I'll get the name. It could be a Great Lakes corps, but I'm not sure.

No, not Windsor.The front squad is flying the American flag, but no Canadian. Also we never had red drums, and the pic looks old, I don't see any multi-tenors, looks like single tenors and old skinny bass drums. Color was close to 1976 uniforms but its not. I think I saw this pic in the pics page . If I look again I'll get the name. It could be a Great Lakes corps, but I'm not sure.

OK, let me take a second shot at it !!!

The Glassmen ?? (just guessing )

Not the Glassmen.....

Here is a short list of the GLDCA corps, I remember

Saginaires, Praesidium, Bandettes, Highlanders, Glassmen, Midshipmen, Bluecoats, Dutch Boy cadets, Flint Guardsmen, Flying Dutchmen, Maple City cadets, Marion Cadets, Marion Jets, Rose City Guardsmen, Royal Coachmen, Townesmen, Caballaros, General Putmans men, Miami Valley lancers, Iron Brigade, Royal Lancers, Maurarders and Buckeyes.

Edited by old ohio drum corps