Syracuse Brigadiers Drum and Bugle Corps

The Syracuse Brigadiers Drum and Bugle Corps currently has openings for a few spots remaining in the Brass and Percussion sections.

If you would like more information please feel free to PM me or contact any of the Recruiting team or the Corps Managment.

To find e-mails for Recruiters or Management please see our website for the info @ www.brigadiers.com

We have car pools coming from Many areas all over the country and parts of Canada.

We look forward to seeing you at the next camp!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooohhhh I'll be there!

^OO^

One weekend off for good ol mom's day and then it's back to the field!

To all moms Happy Mothers Day... :blink:

Then next weekend, bring the kids to Central Square! Sun, Fun and Brigs!

yayy i'll be there too, not following teddi, because i end up 10 yards from where i should be when i do that :devin:

so even though evan cut me (and the rest of the hornline) last weekend, i'll be there!

LOLOL!!!! Good thing I'm not corps director!! :lolhit:

yayy i'll be there too, not following teddi, because i end up 10 yards from where i should be when i do that :devin:

so even though evan cut me (and the rest of the hornline) last weekend, i'll be there!

Do we have the makings of another T-shirt? "Okay, You're Cut."

Scott Mescon, Sop

Brigadiers 1993-

Everyone enjoy mothers day weekend! I plan of hanging out with my wife and daughter and probably watching then play some Super Monkey Ball 2 or Super Mario Sunshine... :rolleyes:

Nonetheless;

Few Spots still remain... contact the Corps Management, Recruiting team or section Caption Head for more info.

www.Brigadiers.com

Our next camp is May 20th and 21st at the Central Square Middle School. Directions are available at the corps website,

www.brigadiers.com

This is one of the hardest working group of folks I have had the pleasure to be around. We look forward to a few more like minded individuals to join us for an exciting season! This year's Musical and Visual Program will become a Brigs Classic! Beautiful solo work (you go girls :).....Evan too!), Dark deep Brass sound along with some screamin high notes, jazzy tunes, dramatic ballad, powerful closer, smokin drum line, artistic guard, and a fast paced drill that will have the fans out of breath!

The Tradition of Excellence continues............