Prettiest Contra section needs 2 more ladies!

Hah! You can't fool me. We contra players know about your 'sensors' and we can just evade them :P Anyone else wake up this morning feeling like they were hit by a truck?

no but i work up today swearing at my clock because it was 530am i was still dead tired(i was asleep by 830 last night) and had to goto work. but i feel good now.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CJ, because I also have heat sensors and look dang sexy with a gun I think I got you beat. :P

*marks your 18th birthday on my calender with two starts*(just joking i don't own a calender. :huh: )

but i guess you would look good with a gun. some how it would seem fitting.

Just remember the master and the students are reunited!!!!!!!! ^0^ ^0^ :lol:

as it should be. just think how much more messed up things would be if we could get jullie back and kari could free up her saturdays so she coudl help like she wants to.

Edited by krazyivan

as it should be. just think how much more messed up things would be if we could get jullie back and kari could free up her saturdays so she coudl help like she wants to.

Hm...I wonder how many girls you guys are trying to get on the line this year b**bs ^0^

*marks your 18th birthday on my calender with two starts*(just joking i don't own a calender. :wall: )

but i guess you would look good with a gun. some how it would seem fitting.

Somehow I think you're lying. You have a random calendar marked with my birthday on it! Just think only 1 and a half years! lol

I do look good with a gun. I look good no matter what! ^0^

Hm...I wonder how many girls you guys are trying to get on the line this year b**bs ^0^

the two girls i mentioned while being calming agents to curb some of the things torch and i come up with. they also cause their own fair share of havock and add into what we cause already.

no i promis i have no calenders.

Sure... whatever you say CJ.

You know without them there to stop us we can run full bore. Sure we might be running straight towards a brick wall, but so what. :wall:

Also, we have no need for primative paper calendars. We're digital. Our cellphones and computers will give us pop up and audio alerts once per day on the week of your birthday, and twice the day of. At midnight. B)

To topic though, Anyone want to come play horn? :)