Prettiest Contra section needs 2 more ladies!

You know without them there to stop us we can run full bore. Sure we might be running straight towards a brick wall, but so what. :wall:

yea i guess that is true. but there is something missing from our chaos that they did bring to the table.

oh yea a distraction for some of the things we do. because they were always nice enough to talk to people while we carried out our missions. sometimes*cough cough most of the time cough cough* they didn't know they were being a distraction for us. ^0^

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i guess that is true. but there is something missing from our chaos that they did bring to the table.

oh yea a distraction for some of the things we do. because they were always nice enough to talk to people while we carried out our missions. sometimes*cough cough most of the time cough cough* they didn't know they were being a distraction for us. ^0^

hm...I'm confused now. who's being or been a distraction to the melly players?

And yes, digital calendars are very unique and helpful in remembering a certain someone's 18th birthday :P

hm...I'm confused now. who's being or been a distraction to the melly players?

And yes, digital calendars are very unique and helpful in remembering a certain someone's 18th birthday :P

you don't know the one. and the other is kari.

and i swear to god that i don't have anything marked down on a calender of any type.

Edited by krazyivan

It's ok, CJ. I'll set mine up to forawrd the alerts to you.

Everything's a distraction to us. I'm sur eyou've seen it- People trying to keep shiny things away from us, and so forth. We're cool like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't you worry loves I'll be 18 soon enough. You guys just wait til the calendar comes out! Then you can mark it!