Seats for the Atlanta Regional

I'm trying to find suitable tickets for my family (3 people) to get since they want to see the Atlanta show on July 29th. What would you suggest I get, the top level near the middle, or the middle section that's a bit off to the side (I'm talking out of what's available now).

The higher up you go... the more echo you get in most domes...

The higher up you go... the more echo you get in most domes...

So no upper deck then? I don't want them to get anything too low though, cause then you can't see the drill, and what's the fun in that :P. Thanks though, I know nothing about domes, never played/heard anything in one.

I talked to quite a few people from the Atlanta/Georgia/Southeast area who were familiar with the dome....being from Michigan I've never been there. :) They told me the club level was best....but I think those tickets are going quite fast!! :worthy:

I was surprised to see that DCI didn't up the price on those sections!!! b**bs

My tickets are in the club level which I think offers the best of both worlds...high enough to see the drill but not too high that you hear much echo. Keep in mind that in the lower level, about 10 or so rows at the top sit under an overhang from level two...so the acoustics in these seats may not be great.

My tickets are in the club level which I think offers the best of both worlds...high enough to see the drill but not too high that you hear much echo. Keep in mind that in the lower level, about 10 or so rows at the top sit under an overhang from level two...so the acoustics in these seats may not be great.

Alright, I'll just go with the Club seats then, I wanted to get them something as close to the 50 as possible, but I guess this'll have to do.