What NOT To Do While On Tour

Not sure if someone has mentioned this, but do not STEAL!

This should go without stating, but yes, there have been occasions where some members from some corps have had "light fingers." Not cool! You'll probably get caught, you'll probably get a bus ticket home, and of course, you make your corps and yourself look quite bad.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Along the lines of don't steal...

Don't take stuff from the school's athletics such as jerseys and things. They need those, no matter how cool they are. And some of them are quite cool. So even if they forget to lock them up, or even if they're locked properly and some other members figure out a way to skill crane with a broom through the gated fence blocking from them... Again, just things I hear. I wouldnt know anything about something like that.

Don't take stuff from the school's athletics such as jerseys and things. They need those, no matter how cool they are. And some of them are quite cool. So even if they forget to lock them up, or even if they're locked properly and some other members figure out a way to skill crane with a broom through the gated fence blocking from them... Again, just things I hear. I wouldnt know anything about something like that.

Coat hanger works the best....

Okay and this is kind of a trivia point for the 27 crowd, what is it that Disneyland has everywhere? b**bs

are lost and founds open game?

i've heard that people shop at lost and founds on tour. except not shop, more like take.

finders keepers or not?

Do as much as you can not to break wind when you first enter the bus after a show. Everyone has to walk through the haze and that is just not cool.

Yup..you might crop-dust your corps-mates, like Jerry Sink and Joe Gulledge.. ^0^ :ph34r::huh:

(good quote.."you stinking son a #####!!"..Joe Gulledge, 1991) :sshh: :huh:

Coat hanger works the best....

Okay and this is kind of a trivia point for the 27 crowd, what is it that Disneyland has everywhere? b**bs

Secret agents with binoculars......

Secret agents with binoculars......

*Ding ding ding* We have winner!!!!! :ph34r:

when I said don't drink it's dumb, I didn't mean being hung over was dumb. We had an incident where people were caught dirnking and well, we were all punished for it. So unless you want the rest of the corps to be ###### at you if you get caught, then yes it's a stupid idea.

I disagree with this too. Quiet focus time and a power nap and really rejuvenate you for a show.

It just depends on each person. It's usually the younger members that are bad for not really waking up after a pre-show nap. By younger I'm referring to the 10-14 age gap. Those are the ones I always have the most problems trying to wake up.

I disagree. Get off your butt and throw your crap away yourself. (Maybe I'm just bitter from sitting in the front of the bus)

That's why on our bus we have a garbage at both ends of the bus B) (and the game is ALWAYS on)

Hardly. Why wake up everyone in front of you just because you have a little trash? Or while they're trying to get ready for a show?

I hope people wouldn't be eating on the bus while everyone is getting ready for a show with all of the nice clean uniforms out in the open <**>

We are going to the Hornell show for the first time this summer, thanks for the heads up! Cheap = good. b**bs

This year they are going to wonder what hit them cause the line up is going to be so much worse now that it's been advertised here lol

Here's one for you, leave leaky water jugs/coolers empty and under the bus. Nothing upsets me more on tour than waking up to find the bottom of my blanket and pack sack soaked (along with my spare clothing, the tour travel log for the corps and my personal reading material) <**> <**>