I got money to BURN on a 4 valve G Contra!

DFragmentor

Sorry cant come and march. I march High Country Brass. www.highcountrybrass.org. thats a little long to have to wait for a horn. So some body sell me thei 4 valve G contra!!

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry cant come and march. I march High Country Brass. www.highcountrybrass.org. thats a little long to have to wait for a horn. So some body sell me thei 4 valve G contra!!

BUMP #### it! Some one must have a 4 valve contra in a good playing condition. MAN!!

That was an exceptionally low price that will not likely be repeated. Those horns usually go for a lot more than that. You and I really missed out on a great deal. Since even DCA corps are moving to Bb now, I am certain that the bottom will fall out of the G market soon. But will you and I want a GG contra at that point? Or will our own corps have made the switch too?

Good luck, man!

If that happened I'd start my own corps.. All G Bugles baby, and I'd like to see a Marching Pit!

Centaurs of Bucks County..

Just a thought.. :wall:

If that happened I'd start my own corps.. All G Bugles baby, and I'd like to see a Marching Pit!

Centaurs of Bucks County..

Just a thought.. :laugh:

Indeed! All G horns here. I do hear that there will be a flooding of G horns soon. When that happens I will get a 4 valve contra. Maybe 2!