White Sabers Next rehearsal June 10th & 11th

I LIKE HOW YOU GUYS WEREN'T IN ALBION

SORRY JOE !!!

The time we gained from not going to Albion was better spent cleaning our show !

Did I mention that we had STEAK and SALT POTATOES for supper on Saturday ? Ya gotta love Pete and Leslie Amico...they definately know the way to the corps heart !

I believe we're down to needing just two more keyboard players ! So, if you want to be part of the fastest growing powerhouse in New York State...hitch your wagon to our star and go for the ride of your life !

You'll be glad you did !

SORRY JOE !!!

The time we gained from not going to Albion was better spent cleaning our show !

Did I mention that we had STEAK and SALT POTATOES for supper on Saturday ? Ya gotta love Pete and Leslie Amico...they definately know the way to the corps heart !

I believe we're down to needing just two more keyboard players ! So, if you want to be part of the fastest growing powerhouse in New York State...hitch your wagon to our star and go for the ride of your life !

You'll be glad you did !

Pre dinner BUMP

I LIKE HOW YOU GUYS WEREN'T IN ALBION

Hey Joe

It just so happens that we had our own performance on Saturday night. We got a call at about 6:00 when we went back to work on the show after dinner (STEAK HOMEMADE MACARONI SALAD AND SALT POTATOES). The Avoca baseball team won the N.Y. State class C baseball title and seeing how that district is SSSSOOOOOOO gratious in letting us use their facilities for weekend camps that we had to ROCK THE HOUSE. It was one of those things that you had to be their and expierience. It was not only a real cool performance for us but also for that community. It was from our family to theirs. And as far as not being in Albion? No place to practice no parade. We got ALOT done this weekend.\

EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT TIME IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT

HEY WHAT DO WE DO NOW BOYS?????????????

BOLOGNA

NO PARADE???????????NO PARADE????????? i like how you guys don't know what you are talking about :)

Hey Joe

It just so happens that we had our own performance on Saturday night. We got a call at about 6:00 when we went back to work on the show after dinner (STEAK HOMEMADE MACARONI SALAD AND SALT POTATOES). The Avoca baseball team won the N.Y. State class C baseball title and seeing how that district is SSSSOOOOOOO gratious in letting us use their facilities for weekend camps that we had to ROCK THE HOUSE. It was one of those things that you had to be their and expierience. It was not only a real cool performance for us but also for that community. It was from our family to theirs. And as far as not being in Albion? No place to practice no parade. We got ALOT done this weekend.\

EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT TIME IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT

HEY WHAT DO WE DO NOW BOYS?????????????

BOLOGNA

SMILE AND WAVE....JUST SMILE AND WAVE !!!!!

NO PARADE???????????NO PARADE????????? i like how you guys don't know what you are talking about :)

Hey Joe,

We had no place to practice in Albion so we were not going to waste at least 4 hours in travel time. So thats what I meant when I said NO PLACE TO PRACTICE NO PARADE!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do we do now boys???

Bologna

Hey Joe,

We had no place to practice in Albion so we were not going to waste at least 4 hours in travel time. So thats what I meant when I said NO PLACE TO PRACTICE NO PARADE!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do we do now boys???

Bologna

Smile and wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy:

you forgot the = sign that would have worked lol like thid

NO PLACE TO PRACTICE = NO PARADE like that