Is anyone looking for a tuba player?

I'm a tuba player looking for a place to march... any divsion, really, just depends on the openings available. :-) I marched with the Raiders last year and have plenty of marching experience... I also would work very hard to learn music and drill. (My school's finals are over June 21, so I'm free as of the 22.) I'm currently located in New Jersey, but may be able to travel.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look around. I know Crossmen was. just look in this forum or email some near-by corps.

look around. I know Crossmen was. just look in this forum or email some near-by corps.

I know Revolution had one Contra hole. I don't know if they have filled it but check out revolutionypa.org and get in touch with those guys.

Boy I'd jump on that Crossmen opportunity to see if it is filled.

The Seattle Cascades get a later start then most. They don't even begin all days until June 17. They may be open to your timing.

jimmyfursman@seattlecascades.org

Also, if that doesnt work out. Go to a show, then look around to see if anyone of those corps have a spot, and go talk to the director.

I believe that we still have one tuba spot open at ECJ. E-mail Assistant Director Fred Ford at: eastcoastjazz2004@yahoo.com for more info.

I believe that we still have one tuba spot open at ECJ. E-mail Assistant Director Fred Ford at: eastcoastjazz2004@yahoo.com for more info.

Southwind at http://www.southwind.org had been looking for one each high brass, bari and tuba. They had filled some slots, but were still looking last I heard. For a DCA all-age weekend schedule, check Mon Valley Express, Cabs, Skyliners, Bushwackers, Sunrisers, Buccaneers, etc., closer to you.

See this thread announcement:

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums//ind...showtopic=79584

Posted by Jimmy Steele June 1st: Maybe it's still open!

"It is not too late to march a Division I Drum Corps. If you are seriously interested in marching contra with the Crossmen this summer, please contact Jimmy Steele at jsteele@medinacsd.org asap.

This spot just came open this morning. Would like to fill by the end of the weekend.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Jimmy Steele - Brass Caption Head - Crossmen"