Division 1 Corps

As the season has begun (at last) I have looked at all the scores from each show and placed them in the top 7 as they stand at the beginning of the season as soon as cadets perform I will add to the list

1st The Cavaliers 74.850

2nd Blue Devils 74.300

3rd Phantom Regiment 71.600

4th Bluecoats 70.650

5th SCV 70.100

6th Glassman 67.650

7th Madison Scouts 66.475

As more corps are yet to perform I will be updating the top 12 on a weekly basis just to see how the standings change, It will be Intresting once the Cadets have performed to see where the standings are and how much the top 5 will change

more to add on this thread........... are the scores realistic as the corps at different shows??

more to add on this thread........... are the scores realistic as the corps at different shows??

Remember, the corps are being ranked and rated not just on their own performance, but also compared to the other corps at their particular show. It's hard to say if Madison would have scored better or worse than a 66 if they were in Toledo instead of Coon Rapids, for example, because they weren't compared to the corps at Toledo.

Remember, the corps are being ranked and rated not just on their own performance, but also compared to the other corps at their particular show. It's hard to say if Madison would have scored better or worse than a 66 if they were in Toledo instead of Coon Rapids, for example, because they weren't compared to the corps at Toledo.

Thankyou I was working on how to word that, but you have made sense hopefully it will become more intresting as the season progresses

As the season has begun (at last) I have looked at all the scores from each show and placed them in the top 7 as they stand at the beginning of the season as soon as cadets perform I will add to the list

1st The Cavaliers 74.850

2nd Blue Devils 74.300

3rd Phantom Regiment 71.600

4th Bluecoats 70.650

5th SCV 70.100

6th Glassman 67.650

7th Madison Scouts 66.475

As more corps are yet to perform I will be updating the top 12 on a weekly basis just to see how the standings change, It will be Intresting once the Cadets have performed to see where the standings are and how much the top 5 will change

We've done all the hard work for you already .... have a look at the DCP Caption Ranking System. Not only can you see each Div I, II, or III corps' relative placement for overall scores - but you can also see individual caption rankings as-well. One of the really neat features is the ability to compare two corps' relative performance against each other - and see how they measure-up on a caption-by-caption basis.

Of course, the DCP forums are the BEST place to discuss the statistics and offer your comments on scores and performances throughout the season.

Enjoy,

-john

I have brought this upto date just forintrest really

Scores and overall placements from (DCI Central) Tournament of Drums Parade of Parades, Cedar Rapids, IA and (DCI Atlantic) Sparks in the Park, Birmingham, AL on June 22

1st Blue Devils 76.550

2nd The Cavaliers 76.000

3rd Bluecoats 75.400 ***

4th The Cadets 74.450 ***

5th Phantom Regiment 73.800 ***

6th Santa Clara Vanguard 72.400

7th Madison Scouts 71.000 ***

8th Glassmen 67.300

9th Spirit 67.200 ***

10th Colts 66.950 ***

11th Blue Stars 65.150 ***

12th Pacific Crest 61.450

See the Cadets have come straight in at No 4 slot just wondering how many of us guessed right ??