Does everyone know about this website?

Thanks, ChrisNAtlanta and PeterS. I just bookmarked them.

The only problem I have with DCP's scores and stats is it doesn't keep the scores and stats through finals.

Otherwise DCP's scores and stats are great.

The problem last year with keeping the scores through finals was that I was AT finals and couldn't enter the scores because of a lack of internet access at my hotel. This year, John is running the score entry and I believe has some backups to keep everything running smoothly all summer. Check out the stats section, it is really cool!

The only problem I have with DCP's scores and stats is it doesn't keep the scores and stats through finals.

Otherwise DCP's scores and stats are great.

The problem last year with keeping the scores through finals was that I was AT finals and couldn't enter the scores because of a lack of internet access at my hotel. This year, John is running the score entry and I believe has some backups to keep everything running smoothly all summer. Check out the stats section, it is really cool!

Give me a few days (I'm off to see some drum corps shows this week/weekend) and let me see what I can do to fix this 'problem'. We'd like the database to be as-complete as possible.

We'll do our best to get the scores into the database as quickly as we can. DCI does not provide an interface for the data - so much of the transcription work is manual ... but that may change in the future as-well .... along with support for DCA scores.

Thank you for your kind words ... and THANKS to Steve for his work on this project.

-john

Give me a few days (I'm off to see some drum corps shows this week/weekend) and let me see what I can do to fix this 'problem'. We'd like the database to be as-complete as possible.

We'll do our best to get the scores into the database as quickly as we can. DCI does not provide an interface for the data - so much of the transcription work is manual ... but that may change in the future as-well .... along with support for DCA scores.

Thank you for your kind words ... and THANKS to Steve for his work on this project.

-john

Check your banner links.

I've clicked on a few for the score database (starting happening today), and I've been taken to the Harrisburg, PA show page.

-john

UPDATE:

We've updated the DCP Caption Ranking System scores database to include the DCI Div II/III Finals, as well as the Div I Finals from 2005.

You'll note that the Weighted Scores may not show the actual placement on Finals night. This is because the Caption Ranking System uses a statistical weighting that averages the last 4 scores recorded. Click on the "How These Scores Are Determined" link for more information on the algorithm used. Of-course, the unweighted 'actual' score is available by simply clicking on the "View this result with unweighted scores" link at the bottom of each table.

Enjoy!!

-john

P.S. Sobe - The banner appears to be working just fine. Perhaps the banner link had not been fully loaded by your browser when you attempted to click-thru. Thanks for the heads-up - we'll keep an eye on things.