Thoughts on the Cavies Guard Unis

Wow. And you thought '03 was bad???!!!!

Next year their show should be "Tron". They aleady have 4 guard uni';s that fit the billing.

Cheers, :rock:

Sean

w/Stp:

• 2 weeks later...

I think their uniforms are off the hook! I would love to wear this uniform complete choreography that matched the look. Add the headset and you have a nice costume that matches their shows theme for this year. There are worse looking costumes out there to concentrate on.

• 2 weeks later...

Cavaliers uniforms are outstanding. They have a quality, classy look about them. They are imaginative, they are fresh, they look professional...........One of the ten best guard uniforms of all time. Cant wait to see them live and have my picture taken with someone from the guard !!

Like I did for many other awesome uniforms !

~G~

It's an excellent design that makes perfect sense with the WHOLE visual package the corps is presenting. There've been some misses in their guard uni design over the years, but this ain't one of 'em.

Probably not the answer you were trolling....er..."looking" for, eh Sean?.... B)